18

She squealed really loudly. Harts. That harts. Lat ma go. I thought sparklings were never allowed on the ship. Said a voice. FlightDragon didn't like this figure. The figure who was holding FlightDragon by her wings was none other than Airachnid. She squirmed trying to loosen the grip until she heard her sire's voice. AIRACHNID! LET YOUR PRINCESS GO NOW! Airachnid turned and saw Lord Megatron. Oh, why hello my Lord. What a surprise. So this little whatever it is, is your sparkling. Now see here Airachnid. This thing is my daughter and your princess. You do well to remember that you show respect to me and your queen and your heirs.

Oh heirs. Like how many. Megatron growled. None of your business. Hmmm. I thought you had a son once and a queen once didn't you. Megatron eyes glowed redder. HOW DARE YOU! Megatron walked up and grabbed her servos. She then let go of the princess and Megatron quickly caught her. Megatron grabbed Airachnid and dragged her to the torture chamber. I was walking when I saw Megatron dragging Airachnid. Who I haven't seen for eons. My queen, take our daughter to Knockout. I'll explain later. I have unfinished business to attend to, to this insect. I nodded. He then walked off dragging Airachnid to the torture chamber.

I walked and was carrying our daughter. Sweetie, what did she do to you? Carrier, she gub ma wangs. Oh, she did. Well, your sire will take care of her. Ka. It harts. I understand. I walked and went inside the med bay. Knockout turned and saw you and the heir. He noticed that the heirs' wings were damaged. Oh, what happened princess. Ma wangs harts. Airry hart me. Airry. Your Majesty, who is Airry. She is talking about Airachnid. Knockout flinched by me saying that name. He hated Airachnid because she killed Breakdown. Which devastated Knockout. Him and Breakdown were close. Like partners.

Megatron walked out and was covered in energon. He comlinked his queen telling her that it is going to be a while before he comes to the med bay. My dear, it may take me a while to come to you to the med bay. I need to freshen up. I responded back to my husband saying this. Okay. Just take your time. Megatron walked and saw Starscream. He growled and walked. Starscream looked and looked at the torture chamber. He soon saw Airachnid walking out. She turned and saw Starscream. What are you looking at? Nothing. Starscream walked off and went his own way. Megatron walked and entered the room and walked to the washroom.

He walked to the showers and washed off the energon that was from Airachnid. It took about 5 minutes and he was done. He walked out and went to the med bay. While in the med bay, FlightDragon was in pain. Harts, harts Knock. It harts. Yes I know it hurts, princess. Soon the doors opened. I looked up and saw Megatron. He walked over and stood next to me. How is she Knockout? She's okay, my Liege. But her wings are going to be sore for a couple of days. Your Majesty, just put this on her wings. It should heal her wounds in no time. Thank you Knockout. Megatron walked over and lifted FlightDragon. Are you alright my little princess? U tak care of hur. Yes, I did. She won't bother you anymore. Purmise. I promise my little one. I smiled seeing my husband and our daughter having some time together. He loved our daughters and sons and would do anything to protect them. If that means putting his own spark/life in order to protect them from danger.