24

I then felt Megs using his digits and slowly tracing and drawing circles on my back and rubbing it. I lightly moaned feeling it. Megatron chuckled. He bent down. Sensitive my dear. He asked you. I looked at him. No. I am not sensitive. He frowned. Sure. How's your valve feeling my dear. It's okay. Still sore from last night. Megatron chuckled. Sorry my dear. And I am also sore from last night as well.

The trines were behind the throne. You and Megatron didn't know what was coming. One of them climbed on and looked and smiled and saw you and their sire not expecting anything. They motioned them. The two crept up. I was lying with my husband. We didn't know what was coming. SkyDread was smiling and watching from above the throne. Soon the other two jumped up fast. Boo. Both me and megaton jumped up. Primus. Dread-Quake-Storm and FlightDragon. Don't do that. Soon the other trine jumped and landed right on my valve. OWWW! TailGlider. Trines get to your rooms now. Yes sire.

Megatron walked over. He lifted you up and carried you to a room to check your valve. I moaned, feeling the pain. Megatron walked in and sat you down and removed your codpiece. He noticed it was getting more redder. TailGlider I need you to rest my dear. He put your piece back on and lifted you up. Hmmm. Megatron was carrying you and he approached the doors.

But soon the doors opened. And his eyes widened. I looked up and saw his eyes widened. I looked and my eyes widened. SKYDREAD, FLIGHTDRAGON, DREAD-QUAKE-STORM! YOU ARE IN SO MUCH TROUBLE WHEN I GET MY SERVOS ON YOU THREE. Megatron yelled hoping they heard him.

Megatron walked in and laid you down but you screamed. Megatron looks at you. What. The berth, don't lay me on it. Megatron felt the berth he immediately hissed. Trines. Take me to the spare room that we have Megs. He nodded. He walked furthermore until he stepped on something and he slipped and fell while holding you. He immediately roared. Megs. I can't take this. Neither can I my dear. Aargh. Oh. My back. Soundwave get here to my quarters now. Megs. Can you get up. My dear I can't. My back is now fragged up. Soon I saw the doors open.

Soundwave walked in and immediately helped you. My Liege what happened and your majesty. Soundwave it's the trines. He helped Megatron up and walked him to the berth. Soundwave. No. Megatron immediately roared. Soundwave, get me off of this. Soundwave went and sat him down on the chair at his desk. Megatron moaned and groaned in pain. He looked and saw Soundwave carrying the queen and sat her down on the chair next to his desk.

Soundwave, find the trines and bring them here now. Soundwave nodded and left. Megatron laid his head back. My dear. Are you alright? Hmm. Do I look alright to you? We both waited in pain and in agony until the doors opened and it was the trines. And boy were we pissed. But not me. But their sire was more pissed than ever. Megatron slowly sat up. Get over here now. He said while growling at the trines. The trines walked over and stood in front of their sire but also their carrier. They were scared because they didn't know what was coming. They knew that they were in trouble. Big trouble.