5

My dear, I think that is a wonderful name for our little one. What about the other name? I was thinking of SkyDread. Oh mom. I love that name. But I don't know who to give the name to. We will think of it when it is time. Anyways Flight-Dragon-Storm, did you delete that game like I told you. Yes sir, I did delete that game like you told me to do. At least it wasn't that game that you played and won against Prime.

My eyes widened. Oh, you started playing a game, my love. I thought you weren't into games. Well what can I say I got to fight against Prime okay. But at least I won. But that won't be able to happen. I giggled. So what was it like to play? It was fun. Uh kids, you're excused. Yes father. I walked and sat on the chair next to my husband's desk. Okay so what was it like? Well the best part I guess and I can see why she enjoyed playing the game. Was because she played me. Oh how. Well apparently the humans made a game and it has characters in it and the one character she found was me.

I giggled. Well at least you got to fight Prime. He chuckled. Well yes. But it's a shame it won't happen in real life. Still sitting and putting my servos on my tank. Megatron turned and looked at you. He got up and bent down. I can't wait to see you three being born into this world. He bent down and kissed my tank. Megatron, can I ask you something? Well of course my dear anything. I was wondering if we could dance. Megatron looked at you. Of course my love. Anything to make you happy. I smiled. Can we do it tomorrow Megatron? I asked him. Yes we can. I'll let Soundwave know where I am at. Okay. I got up and kissed him on his cheeks. I love you. I love you too.

I walked into the washroom. I went over and turned the faucet on. I made sure it wasn't too hot. But just a tad warm. I stepped into the tub. I reached for the washrag. I picked it up and started washing my front body. I didn't realize that my husband was standing in the doorway. Megatron watched you. He thought you looked more beautiful than any other femme around. Megatron walked in and went to do his thing. I was washing myself when I felt my husband's presence.

There was one spot I couldn't get. Hey honey. Hmm, yes. Can you get this one spot? It's on my back. He chuckled. Sure. He walked over and bent down. You handed him the washrag. You look so beautiful, TailGlider. I immediately blushed. Before I knew it he bent down and licked my face. I shivered at the touch. There, done. Thank you. You're welcome, my dear. I soon saw him walking over and grabbing a towel. He handed it to me and walked out. Man I love that mech.

I got out and dried myself off. I put the towel aside and sat it on the chair. I walked to our sink. I looked at myself. I smiled and headed to our room. I noticed and saw Megatron already on our berth. I walked and went to check on the kids. I checked on SkyQuaker. I opened his door and saw him reading. I chuckled. Son, it's time for bed. Just bookmark the spot you are on. Okay mom. Thank you for getting me the books including with dad. You're welcome. We knew you would love it. Night son. Night mom. I walked in and checked on Flight-Dragon-Storm. I opened her doors and saw her playing. Ugh. Okay give me the pad, it's time for bed. Okay. I walked over and took the pad.