35

I was typing new words on my device to help out our son. I got up but soon my leg twisted. Ouch. I slowly got up and walked over to the chiar near my husband's desk. I went and sat on the chair rubbing my leg. Megatron walked out and saw you sitting down. TailGlider. What's wrong? He bent down and saw you rubbing your leg. TailGlider what happened. Hmm. It's my leg Megs. It twisted once I got up from our berth.

Meanwhile in the trines room. Dread-Quake-Storm was having fun. He walked out and walked into his parents room. Hi sire hi carrier. Soon he left and went to speak to everyone. Dread-Quake-Storm looked and saw Steve. He typed the words in. Hi Steve. Steve turned and he looked down. Hello Dread-Quake-Storm.

He then walked and headed to Soundwave's room. He tapped the doors and soon they opened. He walked in and was lifted up and sat on a berth. He then typed more words. Hi sounds. Hi Laserbeak. Soundwave walked over and saw something on his pad. He chuckled. Soundwave grabbed his pad and typed something. You are doing well. This makes you happy for us to understand you more. Dread-Quake-Storm nodded.

Dread-Quake-Storm then typed something else. Can we prank sire? Soundwave looked at him. Soundwave typed something. How would we prank him? Have any ideas. Dread-Quake-Storm typed something else. Scare sire for payback for scaring carrier. And give bad energon to him. Soundwave chuckled. Soon the motion was in plan. Soundwave set the bad energon in Megatron's room and had a note saying to master from an unknown friend. Dread-Quake-Storm saw his sire. He waited at the right moment and then typed his Sire's name saying it in a weird way. What he didn't know was that you were walking with Megatron.

I giggled. Megaton, stop it. Or what my dear what will you do. MEGATRON! Megatron jumped and looked. I even looked. My dear. Megs it wasn't me. Megatron I have come back for you. You should remember me. Megatron's eyes widened. No. No no. Megatron immediately ran. No, keep him away from me. I am not letting him control me. He turned but ran back and grabbed you. Megs what the. Dread-Quake-Storm looked and saw that they were gone. He looked and saw Soundwave. Soundwave fist bumped him. He has never seen his master run away like that before.

Megs. Stop. Soon we went into our room. Megs. That couldn't be Unicron. My dear it was the same voice. Megatron walked and went into the washroom and shut the door. Oh Megs. Megatron was in the washroom freshen up when he glanced and noticed energon. He then saw a note saying to Megatron from an unknown friend. Hmm. Friend. I don't have any friends. He went and drank the cube. His eyes widened. Yuck. Gross. TailGlider. He walked and opened the door.

What. This my dear. I looked at the note. Megs. That's not my handwriting. I walked over and opened his drawers in his desk and pulled notes from his birthday. Here look at this. Megatron looked at you. What's this? Read it Megs. Megatron looked at it then realized that you were right. Sorry my dear. He then looked and wanted to know who it was that left this note and the bad energon.