23

It was the next morning and I was completely sore. I turned and saw my husband was still sleeping. Wow you must've been exhausted after what we did, I said while giggling. I went and kissed his lips. Soon a small smile formed on his faceplates. He slowly opened his eyes and saw you. Morning my dear. Sorry about last night. I giggled. It's fine, Megs. I guess I can say we both had fun. I am just really sore. Megatron chuckled. Well, sorry my dear. I guess I can say I am sore as well.

I smiled. Oh, don't worry I closed your thing for you. Uh. Oh. Thanks my dear. Megatron slowly got up. So Megs. When did you end the war? I thought it was still going on. Does Soundwave know about this? Megatron chuckled nervously. No he doesn't. But I talked to him about 4 earth months ago. Oh. Well next time tell me about this. Megatron went and was walking to the washroom but kissed your helm. I love you my queen. He then walked into the washroom. I love you too, my warlord.

I tried getting up but I couldn't. I chuckled. Soon I saw Megs walking out. Help me well ya. Megatron walked over and helped you down. Thanks. I walked but I was definitely too sore. I moaned, feeling the discomfort. Megatron walked over. Sweetheart, are you okay? No Megs. I am really sore. TailGlider, it will pass. We've been through this before when we did this the first time. He's right. Still Megs I need something to ease the pain. Take me to Knockout please. Megatron nodded and lifted you up.

We walked and he unlocked our doors and we walked out. We both headed to the med bay. We were walking when the pain was getting uncomfortable. We approached the med bay. We walked in and saw Knockout up and working on a Vehicon soldier. He looked up and saw you and his master. Morning my Liege, and Majesty. Morning Knockout. Knockout. When you are done with the soldier, I need you to check your Majesty. Alright. I am just about done. Soon Knockout was finished and the soldier walked out. So what seems to be the problem, your Majesty. It's my valve Knockout. It's really sore. Knockout eyes widened. I…see. He walked over and grabbed an ointment. But then he had to look at my valve which Megatron didn't like one bit. He watched every move he made.

He went and noticed my valve was really red. He felt really uneasy because he knew that his master was watching every move that he made. He reached over and grabbed an ointment. Here, my Liege, here's the ointment for her valve. Megatron nodded and walked over. Soon I watched him open the tube and slowly put it on his digits and then slowly rubbed it just on and around my valve. I shivered at the touch and feeling. Soon he was done. Thanks Megs. You are the best. Megatron immediately blushed. But I smiled. I reached over and kissed him.

His eyes widened but soon they closed and kissed me back. Soon he backed away. I closed my valve and soon he lifted me up and carried me to the throne room. He walked inside and he walked over and sat down while having me sitting on his lap. After we sat down I decided to snuggle closer to him. I wanted to feel the warmth from his spark. Soon I heard him chuckle. I went and slowly traced the lines on his sides. Soon he shivered at my touch.