33

I walked to see how FlightDragon was doing. I walked and entered the room. I went over and grabbed some energon for her. I walked over. Hey sweetie. I need you to drink this. FlightDragon slowly got up. I helped her drink the cube. T…thanks carrier. I smiled. Your welcome sweetie. I covered her back up and kissed her helm. Just let us know if you need anything else. I then walked out.

Megatron walked; he then saw you walking out of the spare room. How's she feeling? She's okay. Just still feeling under the weather. Megatron walked but had an idea to startle you or scare you. He walked but soon stopped. He froze in his tracks. I was writing things down when I turned and saw Megatron not moving. Megs. Soon Dread-Quake-Storm walked out. It was hard to understand him because he couldn't speak. He was the only one to have trouble speaking. He pointed at his sire. I don't know what's wrong with your sire. He just froze.

I then walked and checked on Megs. I walked around him. I looked and saw Dread-Quake-Storm. He pointed at his sire again. Son, I don't know what's wrong with your sire. Just head to your room. I pointed the way. He nodded. He then walked off. I sigh. I wish Dread-Quake-Storm could speak. It's even harder to understand him. I then looked at Megs. Megatron moved his optics looking. He then looked straight. I kept walking trying to figure out what was wrong. Ugh. I then walked and went to head out to get Knockout.

Megatron watched you and let you get Knockout. Soon the doors open. Knockout looked. I see your Majesty. So what really happened to big m. I don't know. He was walking until he stopped in his tracks and hrle froze. Knockout walked over and looked over Megatron. Soon he came back in front until they were both startled. GET OUT! Both Knockout and TailGlider jumped and went out running. Megatron looked and laughed. Oh that was a good one. He said while laughing. Megatron walked and went to see Dread-Quake-Storm.

Come on brother, say something. Dread-Quake-Storm tilted his helm. But soon he pointed. What. He turned and saw his sire. Sire. Hello son. Go on and play. Megatron walked over and lifted Dread-Quake-Storm. Hmm. Why aren't you talking, my son? Usually at this age sparklings would be speaking. Dread-Quake-Storm pointed at the insignia on his Sire's chest. Megatron looked down. What. He pointed again but touched it. Oh that. That is our insignia of our cause. Megatron walked over and sat down. Megatron pointed at something. Dread-Quake-Storm looked. He then nodded. Megatron grabbed the bottle and handed it to his son. Soon Dread-Quake-Storm went up and kissed his sire's cheeks telling him thank you. Megatron smiled. Your welcome son. He then pointed at something.

Megatron looked to see what his son was pointing at soon his eyes sunken. I growled at my husband. Megsy, how dare you scare me like that. You gave me a spark attack. Oh please TailGlider. Not now. But it was funny. I went over and pinched his side. Ouch. I then walked out. Megatron growled. He got up and laid his son in his crib. Dread-Quake-Storm smacked the sides of his crib. Megatron turned. What. Dread-Quake-Storm smacked his crib again. He then got up and stomped his ped. Sigh. Son, what do you need and want? Dread-Quake-Storm smacked his hands. Megaton rolled his optics. Fine. Dread-Quake-Storm smiled. He lifted his servos and Megatron lifted him up and walked out to his room.