I felt elated, I was going to be a father for another precious soul. I drank some juice and then went back to work carrying a large bottle of water for me and Desmond to drink as we dig yam hills. When we were finished, we set up the jerk drum that was already wash and the grills cleaned impeccably by Donahue, we set up the domino table, dinner table and arranged the chairs for everyone's comfort. Desmond put coal in the jerk drum while I went for the big igloo Dean bought for camping trips and pack ice, liquors, juices and bottle waters in it.

Dean's pov

Ten months later...

Demar took our daughter Jemara as soon as I finished breastfeeding her and place her on his shoulder to burp her, I swear he's the best baby father in the world. I got my breakfast, lunch and dinner not to mention my proper sleep because he always gets up to help me with her. When he had to go somewhere my mom took over his duties and if it wasn't her, it is Mr. Cleve, Mr. Denton, Ms. Maize and sometimes Donahue who has to babysit his son on weekdays.

Anthonia is doing so well and loves being a teacher, it was fun to see her working with the children and she has gotten best teacher of the month two times in a row. She's living out her childhood with her siblings and all the children of the orphanage, I simply adore all the effort she put in to make skits and fun programs for the school and I kept all the recordings she did. It is sad how she had been manipulated and her mother forced into prostitution by her aunt, regret for killing that woman is no longer in my heart and I'm thankful that it was only Gazwain that Anthonia have had to sleep with.

There is so much good to do in life and yet some people choose to do all manner of evil.It was all laughs at times when she choose to call me step mommy or mummy as we are almost the same age, but we have a good relationship like cousins and she is very respectful. Since having Jemara I allow them to come home on weekends and our mother/daughter/cousin bond grew stronger. She treated her siblings with so much care that they doted on her and the children at the safe and school look up to her like they did to me.

I went there every Friday evening for a two hour counseling session with the adolescent, grades improved and Mr. Abinago and Ms. Estella said this is the best and most productive the children has been. I tell them that 'it will only get better onwards,' the chappas children who attends were doing well and learning the local languages more and more each day.

Demar didn't want to spend hours out in the ocean just to carry stuffs for Antoine and I didn't want him to be doing so either, so with Joposki he load and carry the other set of chappas who had arrived two months before along with the large supply of things we put together and flew there from off the yacht miles out in the ocean and make the drop. That's when I realize just how talented Joposki is and wonder why men like him and Demar seem to not get a fair chance in life.

Joposki had modernize the aircraft to land on water and Demar had done whatever technical thing to make it less noisier and undetected when flying. I always get a headache when I try to think of all the work that goes into what they do, so I just decide to leave them to do what they are good at and I do what I am good at. Bad-Drugs came and stayed with Demar and Joposki for four months of intense training and whatever else apart from physical training that was given to him, some chappas and a few Africans.

Mr. Cleve daughter Andrea who is a doctor came to visit him with her children and they fell in love with the place, when she confide in me that she would love to stay a spark went off in my head at the memory that I had wanted to build an hospital. Along with her husband Calvin who was a renowned sergeant we sketch a medical facility and I bought the lands a mile and a half before reaching the safe house and school. Demar got the builder and we go through the sketch while the land was being cleared and materials were purchased.

It was the same land agent that Demar had use at first but this time I was the one dealing with him and going through the process of getting the permit for the hospital. I use Andrea and Calvin's credentials to help with the process and after months we had everything sorted, it cost an astonishing amount of money just as I had expected and we were kept busy throughout. A sum of women were training at a nursing institution and Demar bought two hi-ace buses, that were now providing transportation for travelers traversing to and from the community.

Big entities wanted to by shares in my medical center, but the only persons having shares were the ones I birth. I went again and acquired the lands opposite the medical center and find out all the lands in and around that area was put on sale. I reasoned with Demar and we purchase the ones surrounding the medical center, we didn't build right away but fence around all of it and label it as private property.

Everyone will be having a job and we'll always have an earning, we build businesses and made good investments. Before Jemara was one year old I was pregnant again because Demar refuses to give my vagina a break, he was glad when the ultrasound results show that I'll be having a healthy baby boy and we went camping with the children and my parents. I'm not sure when and if we'll get married, all I know is that I love and live within his love every day.

We gave Andrea and her family Demar's parents former home and turn Adajay's house into a guest house, she and Bartley had came to stay and had to pay to stay there. She did not see that I had risk my life to come and save her from Antoine, neither does it seem like she remembered that we had became friends because her man had seek help from my dirty babyfada. In life I've learn to accept my losses and use them to make a bridge only those worthy enough can cross, I'll forever love her from a distance but I have all the genuine friends I need.

We visit our former home when the coast is clear and keep large get togethers, it was also where Mr. Cleve other children and grandchildren stayed when they come to visit. Our lives and our identities were mostly kept private and we prospered. Demar was forever by my side, he was a multimillionaire from all his tech security sales. He is now famous with only a handful of people knowing where we live, I love him with every fibre of my being.

"Mek sure a me yah think bout ino, wid dah cute smile dey pon yuh face mi know yuh want mi fi wash off wi baby face," the man of my thoughts say hugging me.

"Mi front a rest, guh rest fi yuh," I tell him while pushing away his hands from beneath my dress.

"Mi love yuh ino baby," he says with a puppy eyed look.

"What kind a love? The sex love?" I ask him as he lift me upon the counter and position himself between my thighs.

He moans as he enters me and say. "A DESERVING LOVE."

THE END.

To all my fabulous readers thank you so much for reading. Nuff love. 💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝

To catch other glimpses of Dean and Demar you can read the book DON MEETS WARRIOR ABORIGINAL.