Chpt 21

Chapter 21

               Dean's pov

The secretary apologises to Demar for her mishap and within the hour it was sorted and he ensure that both men salary were deposited in their accounts

The secretary apologises to Demar for her mishap and within the hour it was sorted and he ensure that both men salary were deposited in their accounts. Donahue rode out a short while afterwards and Demar snorted and shook his head, I notice that their parents were sad and no dinner was left for Donahue in the evenings anymore. That was their stress, I will not be looking over here on them once I move over to my house, all my focus was going to be on me, my children, my parents and Demar.

I've had enough of everyone's fuckery, I say in my mind.

  A month in the new year was already over I muse, with the upstairs inside walls of my house now rendering, I have to really give props to the two building contractors Demar had working non-stop. Apart from the one mistake with the closet wall in our bedroom the work had gone on without any other mishaps.

  Me and my mother secretly watch the news of Antoine's and his chappas upcoming trial, I didn't want Demar to know that we were aware of what was happening because I saw that it was bothering him on top of Donahue's behaviour. He spends most nights alone out in the dark living room, telling me he was just holding a meds. I felt terrible and wish they hadn't done what they did, I still cannot figure out why

  That night I overheard Grung's babymother telling Demar that he was being tortured because no finger prints was found on the guns and they have been refused visit. I did not get to hear anything else because he had gotten up and started pacing. I still marvel at how they have managed to keep being related a secret and there was something between Demar and Grung that I just can't seem to grasp.

  I would never want to be a don, it was too complicated. Grung is Antoine's right hand man loyal and trustworthy, he knows he can contact Demar through his woman yet he doesn't tells Antoine. The whole trust thing and how their laws of loyalty works make my head hurt and I wonder if Antoine even remember the twins birthday coming up.

Two weeks later...

  With our house almost fully completed Demar begins to carry over the furnitures and appliances, with no going out plans for Valentine's he was home early and we wiped the floors of the bedrooms upstairs of our home and I hung up curtains and get the place ready. I prepare a lovely meal and we enjoyed it with my parents and children, we had to hurry inside because the rain came down and I got the children in bed.

  We showered and was planning on going to bed but Donahue came and wanted Demar's gun to borrow. After much argument he went inside his room and slammed the door shut, Mr. Denzel got so angry and came upstairs and began cursing. He says Donahue needed to leave his Cam's behavior, I could not even laugh when he came out to argue with his father and got a hard smack across the left side of his face.