Chpt 32

Chapter 32

Demar's pov

One month later

Busy isn't good enough to describe my daily life, it was hectic. I was being run off my feet by Dean's projects. A seven bedroom house building across the road from us to accommodate Adajay and her family, the building of a barn to keep the five cows Dean bought and was rearing on the hill and other back plots we've acquired. The building of the garages and doing all manner of fixing and sorting to make the place look great.

Remodeling the building Dean purchase so I can start up my tech company, ordering all manner of things from overseas and keeping a proper stock check on the stores. I had wanted some sex but fell asleep with her telling me in detail, exactly how she needed the concrete addition to the stores to be built. When I wake up she was already down in the kitchen making breakfast, so I climb the stairs and went to get ready for work, disappointed that I didn't get as much as a quickie.

With Ms. Jennifer's birthday comes the remberance that it was also Antoine's birthday, Dean jerked, baked and cooked and we had a great evening together at the back, with Cam, Desmond and their children present. The only person that wasn't present was Donahue, he sat outside over by the house by himself and after everything was over, he spread up his mattress on the verandah where my dad had dumped it along with his clothes.

Shame seeped off of him whenever we were at work, I avoided him as much as possible and hope he will learn his lesson. Not because my parents could afford to refill the gas pan when it's empty and purchase their daily needs, he should not contribute to anything. Buying clothes and shoes, chartering okadas to take him and his woman to club and hotels and not saving or doing useful things with his money was really worthless of him.

My dad tells him that the next step was through the gate if he didn't do anything in the yard, and he was only allowed to deficate in the bathroom. I sighed and went and got ready for bed, thinking of all the work I'll be putting in tomorrow. With the shipment from Karim sent off, I had to plan to make the long journey to the port to ensure I get everything as they reach and to link up with a few acquaintance to get everything sorted and cleared off the wharf.

With all those things on my mind I exit the bathroom and cuddle Dean under the sheets, I ran my hand over her hips as I say my prayer silently. I quit saying my prayer when I realize she wasn't wearing any panty and pause my hand on her thigh, she turn around and begin romancing and touching me intimately and we made passionate love before going to sleep.

 I quit saying my prayer when I realize she wasn't wearing any panty and pause my hand on her thigh, she turn around and begin romancing and touching me intimately and we made passionate love before going to sleep