Chpt 52

Chapter 52

Demar's pov

It was lone instinct that allows me and my family to get away with most of our things in time, before the swarm of FBI agents reach our doorstep with Anthonia's ex-fiancé leading the team. They won't be finding not even as much of one finger print from one of the children, I had make sure to wipe down every surface of the three houses and sprayed them the day before we left. That promotion Gazwain Gaynestead wanted he wasn't going to get.

Tears ran from my eyes as I watch them from the cameras unnecessarily tearing apart everything that had been left in the company building. "Does these cameras work?" Gazwain ask an officer as he look up at the one in my office.

"We're not sure sir," the woman officer replies.

It must have been deep frustrated anger to make him blurt out to Anthonia that he had only been with her to take down her father, he had been waiting for the right opportunity that have passed him by when me and Dean took Antoine away from Jamaica. There is a lot of truth that Antoine knows about the law and those who work within that profession, it was a battlefield just like other jobs and those who are the cruelest are the ones who make it to the top and fight down the others.

"I'm going to find you," Gazwain says pointing into the camera.

I activated the sprinklers and immediately a spray of water went down from the ceiling on him and the other officers, while the other officers ran out to take cover he stood gazing defiantly up at the camera. I activated the speaker and tell him. "You're on the wrong continent opportunist."

He swivel around in fright looking for where the speaker was, I hissed and shut down the cameras destroying every trace of them ever finding me through them. I was in such a state for the following weeks that everyone scatters when I came out of the house, even my dad took himself away into his house and I notice that the children stayed permanently over by Ms. Jennifer's house. All I could think of was what if's while I try to retrace my steps and see what I could have done differently to not be going through this nightmare.

I was dying for the opportunity to go and break every bone in Antoine's body, I hope all the good and water has ran out and he is starving to death. My thoughts was full of evil day and night while I sat harmed to kill anyone who comes to take me to jail. A reward was issued for anyone knowing my whereabouts and I pack a bag of clothes and leave with some food stuffs and a camping tent in my truck. If any of the builders disclose this location, I don't want my family to be charged with me.

I stayed away from them for two months and kept check on them and the homestead via the cameras. I also kept a check with Mr. Abinago on Anthonia, Dean had carried she and her two little sisters there and explain our situation to him. Grung and all the others were laying lower than ants crawling on the ground and I was also worried over them. I kept up to date with the news and burn to go and slap out Gazwain head back, Anthonia must have felt extremely hurt when he told her that he had only been with her to lock down her father in order to get a promotion.

As the search for me got more intense I took a chance and go for the chappas, they were only too happy to take themselves away and only Hot-Tool remained with the women and children. We made it to the marina where the yacht was kept locked up privately and without light I directed the chappas and drive it out, then let it down into the sea. I lock back up the yacht storage with my truck park inside and then went with the chappas onto the yacht.

Thanks to my advance technical skills I avoided all coastguard detection and sail away to the North sentinel island. Eighteen days later I was bristling with anger as I waited impatiently for him to show up on the sea shore, he seems to sense my anger and stood a afar off. I rode the sea bike up to the shore and got off, I walk up to him and he sighted my right fist and grabbed me. I was so angry I started crying while we grapple at each other.