Chpt 22

Chapter 22

                Demar's pov

  I did everything that needed to be done in time to ketch my flight on the air freight, it was risky and I could find myself behind bars along with causing people to loose their jobs

  I did everything that needed to be done in time to ketch my flight on the air freight, it was risky and I could find myself behind bars along with causing people to loose their jobs. They wanted the money and took the risk regardless. I hope to carry out my carefully constructed escape plan and be back here before the twins birthday a week and three days away. I was really hoping to go, get it done and be back safely.

  I pack and hid my suitcase from Dean, then ask my father to take me to the airport. She had given me a nice hairstyle and was waiting for me to come to bed to discuss the bathrooms she was having built at the orphanage. She will most definitely spite me and not give me any sex for days, but good men were about to die while the guilty one watch their downfall.

  I could feel Grung and Antoine calling me and I was deeply distressed.

  As soon as I reach Jamaica I find the chief's location then I sneaked into Rema, I find Hot-tool and call him from amongst the chappas, they all look at me with worried apprehension and I knew it was because of Pliers. Hot-tool looked at me without saying anything and I tell him to get the chappas and things ready to break Antoine and the others out of jail.

"How yah guh duh dat now when dem dey a three different highly secured prisons and Antoine ina confined lock up?" He ask sounding vexed with me.

"Dat a my work and stress, get everything ready, get somewhere fi dem stay and get uno 'oman an' pickney dem outta yah. Yuh have until tomorrow night and guh bring di Russian scope rifle come gi mi yah waste time," I tell him firmly.

  He look at me a minute before walking over to Banga and leaving in Quenger's car. The chappas look at me with curiosity and I walk over to them and begin giving them orders. "Di police buoy wey did box Alkaline mada, mi a need two a uno fi guh theif him bus tomorrow night and mek sure uno reach back yah wid it before twelve. Uno need fi guh look work after dis and live a betta life, wi caan just a kill people and a dead suh."

  After a while one of them say. "Mi nah tek nuh order from nuh fren killa ino."

"Show mi who a fren killa," I say to him.

"How yuh mean? Yuh caan sey a nuh you kill Pliers," he says.

  "A long time mi should a kill di lied informa, yuh did stand up dey when Antoine did a guh torcha mi. Did you hear him tell him sey a lie him did a tell pon mi? Me and none a uno a nuh fren, I stand alone. All yuh a one big hypocrite suh nuh open yuh mouth to mi," I tell him uncaringly.

"See mi back yah shoot mi in dey," I tell him turning away from him.

  None of them said anything else until Hot-tool came. "Genna mi waan sey somn ino," Flinger tells Hot-tool.