Chpr 42

Chapter 42

                     Demar's pov

  I call my boss to let him know me and my team would be out for two days, he wasn't happy but who cares, he won't be firing his best tech engineer. I can already see his disappointment when I turn down his new contract and I definitely don't want to see his reaction to me opening my own company. I could stay here forever enjoying the tours out to see the lions, elephants, rhinos, zebras and others. The birds and wildlife was absolutely amazing and I just cannot get enough. Cooking outside, playing with the children and having a good time with my family and friends is simply marvelous and heartwarming.

  Grabbing up my handball I shoved my phone in my shorts pocket and ran after Righteous, I fling the ball hitting him in his back and run to pick it up before he could. We have been playing this ball game and running each other down all over the place since the day before. My parents look at us like carefree children and only laugh, for Bartley's height and long legs he was the lamest runner I've ever came across. I sight the ball he flung at me and ran away from him, out of all three of them Quefer was the fastest runner and on my team Desmond was the slowest.

  Donahue came around some trees on high speed and I turn and ran with him in another direction as Quefer came charging after him. I was happily tired that night again and went to sleep as a normal man. When I awake in the early hours of the morning I went outside quietly to laugh at Bartley and Righteous loud snoring. I felt my dad eyes on me as I walk back to the tents after taking a piss, I flex my shoulders and drop to the grassy ground. Thirty push-ups later I felt ready for the day and I went about quietly organizing things for the morning breakfast to go smoothly.

  There was so much to see and absorb here, so right after breakfast we all got ready to go sightseeing and fishing. It was only when we were putting up our important possessions that I learn that Dean was staying back, after going to find out if she was okay I set off with the others wishing she had still decide to come along. However knowing that she was alright and just feeling a bit tired comforted me as we go, she had put in a lot of work before our friends came and had been doing a lot since they arrived, I hope she'll feel rested when we return.

                Dean's pov

  I don't know why I always get worried when I think Demar is hiding something from me, I've been trying hard to shake the feeling away because I trusted him and I love him. Seeing him continuously hiding his chain with the three thump drives attached to it has gotten me in a state of curious worry and nothing I did push it away. So as soon as they all drive off I put on the big pot to cook the beef, chicken foot and cow foot, then went for his tablet that he had left charging and open the thump drives by using his security code that he doesn't know I've got access to.

  He must have told himself that he had outsmarted me I say to myself as I scroll through the informations stored on them, now these were the secrets he is definitely hiding from me. He was training to be a pilot, why though? He was learning Russian and catalon, what the frig was he doing with all these information on so many law men and their families? Even FBI agents. I open a tab with Antoine's name on it and all his information came up, a whole stringent of deceased names and a list under the title of HIS BLACKLIST.

There was too much information to go through and I took out the thump drive and insert another. It was filled with codes and work stuff, it also held multiple designs of satellites and things I did not understand. All his banking information was on this thump drive and I took some pictures of them and stored them in the private gallery on my phone before continuing my search. The photos were sites he was seeking to set up a plant site for the satellite or other, while some were of beautiful forests and off road places.