Chpt 14

Chapter 14

                 Demar's pov

1 week & 3 days...

  I've checked every possible place I think that Antoine could be holding Miss Jennifer and Mr. Cleve captive but haven't found them. Dean was stressed right out, the only thing that was keeping her going was Adajay. As I sit undetected up in the tree, the only thing I can think of to do now was hold one of the chappas at gun point and ask them where Antoine has them.

With him plus nine of his top chappas in jail there was a large opening, those that are here they have to maintain a low profile just in case police came and take them in for questioning. The place look the same, lifeless. Being here bring back memories, sad and hurtful ones. I spot Raquel going into her yard with the same man from the night before.

A low whistle caught my attention and I watch the exchange and then Hot-tool walking in my direction. I climb down quietly after he pass and begin following him in the shadows, he glance back and I walk towards him.

"Wey yah duh yah?" He ask when I neared him.

"Dean call mi from wey mi dey a beg mi a favor," I tell him as we continue to walk with him ahead of me.

  He slowed somewhat when we turn the corner and say. "Link mi tomorrow."

"A'right," I said and turn away quickly.

  Now Antoine is going to know that I'm here, he may set up traps so we can't leave but we'll lay low for a while until we're sure which move to make. The walk back to where I had parked the rented car was a long one, I read Dean's text as I drive to St. Thomas where she and Adajay was keeping watch on the plaza.

𝐓𝐰𝐨 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐚𝐬 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐩𝐩𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐲𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚 𝐛𝐚𝐠 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐡𝐚𝐬 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐥𝐞𝐟𝐭 𝐚𝐠𝐚𝐢𝐧 𝐜𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐲𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠.

  "Tsk," I hissed.

That had to be where they were, if only I didn't speak to Hot-tool a short while ago I think tiredly. They were most likely locked up inside one of the store rooms upstairs near to the office, I begin to try and override his security code again as soon as I pull up along side Dean's rental car. I sighed as it stop at the same place it has been stopping at before and I close my eyes to think a while.

  When I awake an hour later cramped, I begin using both me and Dean's laptops to work on breaking the code. I had to admit Adajay was a great friend, she has been with Dean since we came and was nothing short of exceptionally helpful. Dean planning to rob Antoine was a great idea, he could not go to the police because they were looking for her and her family and it will be a great distraction to help with us leaving.