Chpt 8

Chapter 8

Demar's pov

  "Demar? Yuh hear wey mi sey or yuh want mi a yuh fi vex?" Ms

"Demar? Yuh hear wey mi sey or yuh want mi a yuh fi vex?" Ms. Jennifer asks.

I've already made adjustments to the fingerprint opening of the container door, so I answer her and continue to work on the electrical wires that I was attaching to the outdoor bathroom. With two water drum set up for a quick shower it was the perfect outdoor shower.

"A whole heap a bun Dean crotches bun har fi wey she have, a many a night mi nuh sleep and mi yiy dem run wata till dem bun mi. Me and God alone pon mi two knee dem, yuh come a tek advantage and a disrespect. Damn ungrateful, a nuff time mi cover fi yuh badmind behaviour mi nah do it nuh more. No more! Damn outta order," Ms. Jennifer spoke.

My dad had whispered telling me what had happened after we leave for work the day before, Dean was upset and worried. It was clear it had hurt Ms. Jennifer, hence her being up and adamant from early this morning. Desmond was making up the fire where my dad usually roast his potatoes, Ms. Jennifer had put out some kitchen stuff that belonged to them and she was bodyguarding the container like an armed officer.

   After breakfast I took charge of taking care of the children so Dean can get to cook dinner, Raquenay's birthday was coming up and I wanted to take Dean out next week

After breakfast I took charge of taking care of the children so Dean can get to cook dinner, Raquenay's birthday was coming up and I wanted to take Dean out next week. I sighed and send Dãtoine for the ball he bounce away, the we kids are so energetic I said in my head watching them all race towards the ball. An hour and a half later I march them all to the door of the kitchen for refreshments, my mother was making fruit juice along side Dean in the kitchen and Ms. Jennifer stood at othe outside table finely chopping cabbage.

"Mommy, mommy!" Raquenay calls to Dean eagerly for her cup up juice.

"You want your mommy? Here," Dean ask misunderstanding her then says handing her the cup of juice.

Mummy look at me as Dean turn towards Deñalo, when Raquenay finished drinking I made her take her cup to Dean by telling her. "Take di cup tuh yuh mommy," while pointing at Dean.