Chpt 45

Chapter 45

                    Demar's pov

  Deep down in my heart I know that Dean was afraid of meeting with Antoine, he wasn't even gonna get the chance to speak to her privately much less to want sex or hit her. What she doesn't know is that I am prepared to kill him come hell or high water, I am tired of him disturbing our life. I think to myself while skillfully I cut the fine tubes evenly and glue the bottoms close, I put in the sewing set loaded with injection needles inside the present and tape up the box. I hope I wasn't search at any of the airports or else I'll just be fucked and that isn't going to be good.

  Not being able to travel with my gun seems awkward as I board my flight, it makes no sense going through so much security scanning and all the other shits just to carry a gun. I try to get some sleep during the long depressing flight and was glad when we land and I could stretch my legs as I waited to board the next flight. I played games on my tablet to kill the time, then walk around a bit in the airport like any normal traveler. I bought a cute teddy bear and attach it to my hand luggage, it will be Racquaney's if I make it back alive.

  I board my next flight and got a window seat, I took a few pictures and then relax as the plane took off. Silently I pray that everything will go in my favor and when I'm coming back after this visit to my island home, that I'll be coming with my mind at ease for a good occasion. Dean and I needed peace and happiness to improve our relationship, quality happy times like when we're on the camping trip. We weren't alone but we were with loved ones and friends who were on the same accord as us.

  Breathing a sigh of relief as I walk through the Norman Manley airport arrival exit doors, I assess the taxi drivers standing about and one walk over to me and ask if I needed transportation, I tell him yes and without negotiating the price I walk with him over to the car park and got into his grey Voxy mini van. I gave him the directions to the bus stop in walking distance of the safe house, paid him the price he ask when I reach and got out.

  He turn around and drive off and I walk to where Karim was parked and got into his car. "Mi nuh waan no hypocrite greeting from yuh," he stated causing me to laugh out loud.

  He started the car and drive us to the safe house where he already had his laptops setup so I can program the cameras he had set up for his cousin. "Yuh expect mi fi come and work pon hungry belly?" I ask him looking around the half empty house.

"Yuh stop get good treatment until yuh start treat mi like a good friend and yuh nuh fraid Bad-Drugs look yuh oman?" He reply and ask.

  I look at him and smile before answering and telling him. "Nope, I'm more worried that she might kill him and leave without anyone even noticing.

He wipe his hand over his face and ask. "Miss Pretty-plus- tax is a baddy?"

  "A chip head one right now," I respond and sat down on one of the asacks that creaked loudly under my weight.

"Dat a tek long, yuh waan mi guh get somn fi yuh eat?" He ask coming to stand close by me.

  Without looking up at him I answer telling him. "No, nuh badda worry yuhself."

"If yuh sey suh," he states walking off into the bedroom.

  Dean is not an easy to lay woman, she's actually keeping an eye on Bad-Drugs, we need guns and the help of others to get our plan off the ground. She has already successfully acquire two guns from him for us just for protection and now she is ensuring that him and his shottas won't back out at the last minute. I hope she doesn't lose her patience with him because he doesn't have a wide experience and have no idea of the things we have been through. We need to get through this and put it behind us.