Chpt 10

Chapter 10

Demar's pov

I was super excited to show Dean the things I got her, they were not much but I can see appreciativeness in her eyes as she took them out one by one. She smile and was about to say something when the door knocks, I told her 'excuse' and went to collect the meal I had ordered for us. I tip the waiter and thanked him before taking the laden tray of food and drinks from him, turning around I use by foot to close the door then walk over to where she sat admiring the sexy lemon green lingerie.

"Oh wow!" She exclaims seeing the tray of food.

"Let's enjoy some African food," I tell her.

The food was different but good, we ate our bellies full while having light conversations about our time at the club. I always enjoy talking to her, she was such a good listener and doesn't speak more than what's neccessary. It was clear though that she was very reserved, keeping things inside that she does not feel people want to hear or maybe they don't need to hear.

"I didn't know I would have eaten off the okra stew, it had look appalling but woo it was delicious," she explains as we got up.

I chuckled, feeling happy that she have been enjoying everything I've been doing for her to have a great night out. I carried the tray of empty plates and bottles out to the small hall, and leave it on one of the tables has I had been instructed. Dean was in the bathroom when I got back to the room, I took out my tablet and check the cameras at home then head into the bathroom as my sexy boo came out.

Dean was nowhere in sight when I exit the bathroom, I called her name twice and got no answer. Our things were on the small couch beside the bed including her phone, I open the door and look out but I did not see her and I became worried. I rush to get on my clothes then spot her feets beneath the curtains. I breathed a sigh of relief and bit down on my laugh.

"A could a wey shi gone?" I ask worriedly then walk to the door opening it, switching the light off and closing the door without going out.

I stood quietly hearing her giggle and then her footfalls as she hasted towards the door, she switch the light on and scream when she saw me. She ran to the bed laughing and I locked the door then walk over to the bed, the lingerie fitted her so well and her beautiful chocolate legs was so sexy as she sat up with them off the bed.

"Really? Suppose yuh did mek mi run guh dung stairs ina mi underpants alone?" I ask looking devilishly at her.

"Eye candy, mmmmnn them thick thighs," she says causing me to erupt in laughter.

The clock on the wall showed eleven-thirty as I went to switch off the light, my hood hardens and I tell myself that I was going to give her a sweet likkle piece and then cradle her in my arms and sleep. I hug her and feasted on her mouth, she rub her hands over my chest and down to my waist, where she begins to pull down my underpants.