Chpt 16

Chapter 16

                 Dean's pov

  I was sad that I couldn't take Adajay back to South Africa with me, but I was happy that she and Bartley promise to visit with Adalan. It seem like yesterday when we had first boarded the sea freight and sailed to Africa, we had no intention of returning and neither did I expect to be doing it again. My only regret was not being able to sell the plaza, that would have been a double blow to Antoine. Nevertheless it's still up for sale and a simple phonecall from Adajay will notify me.

  Demar gave away two glocks and we payed a low fee to get us pass security without being checked at Port Elizabeth, Cape coast, South Africa and the three trailers were ready and waiting when we arrived. With a promise of giving someone Mr. Obedo ask Demar to a small portion of our food stuffs, that we tell them we had carried away from our business place and wanting to do business here we drive off home.

  Having three containers and a cold truck parked on a premises was sure to draw inquisitive eyes. Demar immediately ordered more solars and security things from abroad, he direct the work men to start building the wall around the other premises and the human/animal censors were placed at discreet places around them nightly.

  Everyone was happy that we were back safely and Mr. Cleve call his children and tell them that he was okay and that they should tell anyone who ask for him that he has decide to stay in Jamaica. He was worried that he would no longer get his pension and be independent, but he need not worry I got him covered.

  When I didn't received a deposit transfer text of a thousand U.S dollars from Adajay's account, I received fifteen hundred weekly or fortnightly. Checking off four hundred million Jamaican dollars had been no easy fete and I still haven't finished counting U.S hundred and fifty dollar bills as yet. I was rich, full stop.

   "I can't say I don't like that smile on your face," the voice of Ms. Maize startles me.

"I'm just happy that we all came back safely, I
don't want to have such a dance with the devil again," I tell her.

"I would not want you or anyone else I love to do that," she says looking across to where my mother sat with Mr. Cleve and Mr. Denzel.

  They have been talking about their experience non-stop, my mother was still bristling with anger and saying what she had plan to do to Antoine. I am hurt. How can he even think of hitting my mother? Is only the Lord alone who knew the evil and dark thoughts I have harbored against him, because he would have surely joined his bitch Steffanique if he had lay a finger on her or Mr. Cleve.

Where did he get his morals from?

Fucking pestilence

  "Cam did call, a check if uno come back and if everything alright. Sey shi start work and Desmond use board build up one board structure around di tent fi keep dem things more secure. [Sighs] I'm kind of afraid for them, especially the children which she says they leave alone with the baby," Ms. Maize tells me.

  "I'm going to help her to live somewhere safe and comfortable, but I'm keeping her at a distance. No matter what you're going through you can't take out your stress on people," I say as we reasoned.

  Then as if just remembering she says. "By the way, she had ask for two of her suitcase of clothes and Donahue took them to her. She was asking for some other things but I wasn't sure if they were hers so I haven't send them because I did not want any problems."