Chpt 12

Chapter 13

                 Demar's pov

  I hated lying to Dean but I needed the money for our own good, the plots in the community of Newlands, Kirkwood looked good for living and agriculture

  I hated lying to Dean but I needed the money for our own good, the plots in the community of Newlands, Kirkwood looked good for living and agriculture. We had the solar setup for electricity and we can fetch water from close by, we will live quite comfortably and with my better income that will come once I sign the new contract, I will be more independent. Knowing I will have to form another lie to tell Dean when the time comes made my head hurt a bit, with her mother leaving soon she will have her hands full again with our children and I can direct more of my time on building us a home.

  I bought four plots, I put down our names on two of the plots of land and my parents on the other two, I payed the night watchmen after purchasing the materials for building and I ordered the truck Dean wanted to buy. She seemed to have knocked Antoine's finances and each time I think about it I have to laugh, seeing the water truck coming to full up the two water tanks and drums I had purchased, an idea formed in my mind.

  After googling the price of a water truck, I went to look at them the following day during my lunch break. It would benefit us greatly, another income for us I think as I drive over to see how the work was going. It was a lot different from how houses are built in Jamaica but it would be a firm structure nonetheless.

  I've succeeded in blocking Cam's phone from sending and receiving  international calls, this new coding I'm doing needs more electronic energy and a faster internet. With time I'll set it up and sell it, soon I won't be working for companies anymore.

               Dean's pov

  When I ask Demar what he wanted for his birthday, I was surprised by his answer and thought he was only joking, but after he explains the benefits of owning a water truck I couldn't agree with him more

  When I ask Demar what he wanted for his birthday, I was surprised by his answer and thought he was only joking, but after he explains the benefits of owning a water truck I couldn't agree with him more. That was really good thinking and I took out the money he had told me for one and put it in an envelope.