Chpt 36

Chapter 38

                   Demar's pov

  I knit my brows together when I heard the security notification for my laptops, Desmond stood in front of my desk waiting on me to finish checking his work so he can start on something else and I was just about finish. I took out my phone and look at it, then quickly activate my laptop camera. I close my eyes then open them again as I saw Dean, when I tap into my laptop she was going through my files with a concentrated frown marring her face.

"You want me to come back?" Desmond ask and I look up, I had totally forgotten him standing there.

  Placing my phone on my lap I continue to check his work, I didn't want us to have to go over it so I had to make sure it was done properly. I tell him that he did a good job when I was through checking it and assign him to another. For the rest of the morning into the afternoon I watch Dean going through all the files on my laptop, I was nervous and extremely worried all throughout. At one point I think of closing down the laptops, but then she would surmise that I know she was on them. How did she manage to crack my codes? I ask in my mind as I wonder if I should confront her when I get home or not. I groan when she open the file with the code I was going to sell to the FBI, then she went through my search list and viewed some of the satellites I had been looking up. Damn she was thorough, she didn't skip past anything.

  She is probably going to try and leave me like she had left Antoine I think worriedly. Now she knows I've sold more of the guns and ammunitions without telling her, also that I'm going to use the money when I sell the code to buy materials to build a satellite and that I've murdered more than fifty bad men. Why couldn't she have obeyed me and not search my laptops? I hope she wasn't thinking about leaving me, she sighed heavily and the words that left her lips leave me stunned for a moment.

"Thank God, I don't have to sex him good den murda him rass."

  She shut down the laptop and I sat staring at my black phone screen for about half an hour, for the first time in my life I felt used. I thought the great sex we had was because she wanted it too, or she was falling deeper in love with me, she had been making love to me with the intent to kill me. I was in a messed up state for the rest of the day and I couldn't look in her face when I got home.

  It was unbelievable the way she acted as if everything was normal, I was so worried about her getting cold feet from seeing the things stored on my laptops that I miss the most important thing a killer should have picked up. I watch her from the living room as she share dinner and her calm collective features makes me afraid. She seem like an easy person to kill, but she wasn't and that was the danger. I jerk realizing she was looking right at me.