Chpt 51

Chapter 51

                      Demar's pov

  Police and FBI agents making a raid on the location where the other chappas and their families were was just too coincidental, it was only the week before that Dean told me what Antonia had say and I have been researching her fiancé. I already had most of his information but seeing from his travels he was back and forth to Jamaica without Anthonia knowing. The final launch of my tech sale to the FBI was coming up and I was worried, him flipping at this point in time was probably not going to be good for me and I cannot withdraw it.

  From the twenty foot container of furniture that came from Antoine's plaza, Dean choose some furnitures for our off grid home and I got everything set up there before I fly to Europe for the final testing, showcasing and sale of my tech security identifier. I still can't believe that with a simple coding system you can identify just about anyone and I felt very proud of myself.

I was a star and was welcomed home like one when I got home, I can see the proudness shining through my parents eyes. "Finally, you've done it," my father says with tears falling from his eyes and I began to cry.

Good people come from Rema, despite the struggles and bad things I've been through, some people had it worst than I did and still bloom forth. I am not defined by where I'm from and where I'm from doesn't determine my success in life, youths from ghetto communities can be great in any fields they choose once they put their all in it and I– my phone began ringing and I answer Bad-Drugs.

"Congratulations bro, mi a watch yuh pon tv," he says.

"That's mi bredda, yuh si wey mi a talk bout?" I say and ask him.

"Cool nuh mon, mi soon surprise you too," he states happily and I tell him.

"Dat mi waan yuh duh."

"Yea mon hear wha, mi have couple a yuh chappa dem pon one a mi undisclosed location and mi a wait pon you fi tell me where to relocate dem," he tells me.

That means the police was still unto them and they have to be moving up and down. "A'right gi mi a likkle time please," I implored him.

"Up mi general," he says.

"Respect," I say before ending the call

After making passionate love to Dean, I sneak out of the house and drive to where the chappas and their families were beside the Molototski River. "You have a sleeping disorder?" I ask Quenger whom I found sitting by the side of his house with his gun.

"Mi want a good draw a weed bredda," he says sounding distraught and I began to laugh.

They were definitely not enjoying the restrictions I've place on them. "Imagine being in prison and wanting a draw herb," I say comically.

He sighed then hiss and I walk to Grung house singing. "Nuh mek yuh cigarette smoke irritate mi yiy, cause yuh nuh waan mi burn di weed fi get wise."

"No, wi owe yuh. Bumboclaate wi owe yuh?" Hot-Tool asks arrogantly coming out of his two bedroom house.

"Ask him dey," Gremlin say from somewhere in the dark to my left.

"A congratulations him want man," Spent-Shell says loudly walking past me.

Grung clears his throat as came and stood beside me. "Suh yuh couldn't come fi yuh congratulations when day light? he ask.