Chpt 43

Chapter 43

                   Demar's pov

  I answer my phone to Karim and listen to him asking me if I can program two set of facial recognition cameras for his cousin who was right beside him at the moment, I have yet to investigate who this cousin was and I promise myself to do so as soon as I finish up this task I'm doing. I tell him I wouldn't be able to get it done and to him until early in the following year, I have a lot of things to do including getting my business up and running in a couple weeks time. He tells me to hold on and then I pause my fingers from flying over the keyboard of my laptop as I hear a deep masculine voice say.

"Head-Shot, mi need dem ina two weeks time don't fuck wid di chap. Yuh been taking my dear cousin for granted and I think yuh need to make it up to him by getting me the special security camera systems in two weeks time."

What a way dah bredda yah a order mi. "A who a talk to mi?" I ask calmly.

  He cleared his throat then say. "Few days ago di police dem carry mi in fi questioning, guess wha? Di fucka dem just a know sey a somebody name Head-Shot."

  It's a good thing I've learn how to control my emotions and knowing who was talking to me I tell him feistily. "Yow mi nuh deal wid idiot ino."

"Yuh ain't dealing with one, my mistake is a bridge crossed and burnt," he stated confidently.

  This Baboon I think to myself before telling him. "Mi e duh di calculations and Karim wi gi yuh di details and look mi nuh want no one know wey mi dey."

  "Afta mi nuh know wey yuh dey," he says and I knew he did, Karim has undoubtedly told him.

  So ending the call respectfully I say. "Ahh bless up.

"Cool," he responds and I end the call.

  My mind went into overdrive for the rest of the day and I search for every bit of information I could find on him before going home unsatisfied with only his banking information and what was said about him on the news. I guess the jackass knew how to keep his life details under wraps unlike his his brother, why did he even bother taking up the donship? These young men think that being a criminal and wanted is making them famous. Why do they fail to see that there is more to life than having a gun, being called don, getting sexual favors from the women who chose to nuff up themselves and flossing with the little extortion moneys they get?

  I drive in and park at the house side sighting three little angels bouncing up and down, they ran off as I exit the truck and came crashing into my legs. I grin happily stooping down to their height and giving them each a hug, this I will enjoy every moment of until they grow up. I enter the house from the back and pinch one of Adajay's toes that she had plopped up on an ottoman just inside the hallway leading into the kitchen. The children ran off to the living room and I clapped Dean's rump before pecking her cheek and telling her 'good evening.'

"How was your day at work Demar?" Adajay ask as I turn to go out of the kitchen.

  It was an honest question but the devilish sparkle in her eyes tells me she was up to something. "Not too stressful has I had feared," I reply.

"Oh," she went.

"Why yuh ask?" I ask wondering if she was up to any of her tricks.