Chpt 46

Chapter 46

                     Demar's pov

Silently I walk up to where Quenger was on guard, he held up his hand making me know that he is aware of my presence. "Right now him a guh mad ino and a Dean him waan si, di whole a wi life at stake," he says quietly.

"Wey Bartley dem dey?" I ask him and he answers arrogantly right away.

"Nuh ask mi caz yuh already done map out di place."

I decided to just play it cool and ask him. "Wey uno plan fi duh?"

He hissed then ask accusingly. "Yuh really dey wid di man 'oman?"

  I took a deep breath and exhale slowly, someone was coming and I inch away from where he was quietly. It was Grung and he sat down beside him, his right arm was in a sling and he his shoulders sagged in a depressed manner. "Yuh saviour come," Quenger murmurs telling him and he ask.

"Wha?"

I walk back to where they are and Grung stood up and hug me with his left arm, he sat back down and sniffed. Was he crying? I ask in my mind seeing him wipe at his face. "Don't leave Jamillia and mi youth dem please Demar," he says tearfully.

  My heart twisted at the depressed tone he spoke in and I was curious to know what happened to him, there was no time to ask as I spot someone coming and step back again. "Uno share dis ino cause mi caan guh back ina e kitchen and him sidung right unda di stairs," Hot-Tool says to them while handing over a dish.

His voice sounded deeply sad and remorseful, Antoine's silhouette came into view and I backed away further as quickly and quietly as I could. Hot-Tool walk pass him and he ask Quenger arrogantly. "Yuh dey pon guard or break?"

"Guard mi dey pon bad man a Grung a eat," Quenger responds.

"Wey yah duh out yah suh Grung?" He ask Grung like he was speaking to one of the young chappas.

"Yuh nuh sey mi nuffi guh pon di front? Suh mi come round yah suh," Grung replies calmly.

Two chappas came up to Antoine and he says to Grung. "Mi nuh waan yuh nuh wey pon di outskirts a di yard."

  Grung got up and walk off leaving the dish of food beside Quenger, Antoine and the other two chappas walk a short distance away discussing something and then I hear Adajay's phone ringing and know it was Dean calling, he took the phone from his pocket and look at it before putting it to his ears while walking away to the other side. I hurried back to the car but Dean had finished talking to him on the phone so I had to call her and find out what took place.

"Tsk, a sey mi fi mek sure a me and him two son dem alone a come and him will give me the directions when mi dey pon mi way," she hiss telling me.

"A'right we a stick to plan A, see yuh ina a few love yuh," I tell her and end the call before driving off.

  I call Joposki to find out if everything was alright aboard the container ship and he tells me 'yes,' we are paying off the ship crew a lot of money to do us this favor and I was nervous, an army plane that size can attract a lot of attention and I didn't want our plan to fail. I went back to the safe house and got four hours worth of sleep, when I awake I text Dean to make sure she was awake and getting herself ready. I call Bad-Drugs and he confirmed that he was getting ready.

                       Dean's pov

  I was a ball of nerves as I drank my tea and check out of the guest house, I drive to the airport where I hand in the car and leave with Demar. The four laptops on the backseat blinked in unison as we drive to meet Karim who'll be keeping or things safe until we return. He was already there and got out as we drive up to his car parked on the beach. After a quick exchange in greeting, I drive off in the car alone with only a gun and my phone. The police cars Bad-Drugs and his team was in were parked along the road in eleven miles Bull Bay, I beeped them and drive up the road leading to where Antoine was hiding out in Fourteen miles.