Chpt 6

Chapter 6

Demar's pov

I went inside Ms. Jennifer's tent to make sure she had everything she needed for the night and to find out if she was comfortable enough, with her wanting the children to sleep with her I wondered if she was ok and came to make sure she and them is in fact okay. After checking on everything and everyone I went to shower inside the container bathroom and then turning off the outside light I went inside my tent.

Wanting to please Dean in every way I've been watching countless porn videos to learn how to pleasure her orally, I was afraid I may not do it right or I might really hate the taste of pussy. I love making love to her and I wanted her to be please in every way, I know she wasn't asleep and maybe she wanted the loving also. Ok here goes nothing, I said in my head.

Going to the side of the bed where she was I sat down and whispered. "Babes."

She turn around looking at me with her beautiful eyes and ask. "Hey yuh good?"

"No," I respond trying to sound sad.

"What's wrong?" She ask taking my hand.

I couldn't help but smile at the concern in her voice and the innocent, caring action of her taking my hand. "Mi waan mek love to yuh," I told her lowly biting down on my bottom lip.

"Oh," she went and I watch as her frown of worry turn into a shy smile.

I lean down and whisper in her ear. "I want to make you so wet and horny, sex yuh till yuh tight pum-pum swell and tender."

She took a deep breath and I pushed my tongue into her ears, she squirms and sat up. "Baby what the hell?" She ask chuckling.

Did I just hear baby? I ask in my head. I bit down lightly on her bare shoulder then pecked her there. "Mi waan fuck yuh hard whole night while yuh a boom and a wine pon mi hood," I told her then peck her on her cheek.

She ran her hand up and down my back biting on her bottom lip. "Yuh lip dem sweet and pretty, would a love si dem pon mi hood," I said and she took a sharp intake of breath before asking.

"What?"

I wrap my arms around her and say. "Yuh hear mi."

"Mi nuh suck hood," she said looking at me.

"Well yuh a guh start," I told her and kiss her.

I deepen the kiss as she massage my chest. "Tek off yuh clothes," I told her and went and switch off the light completely.