"Move, I'll open the door, just help move to the living room!" Qi Anan responded while taking out the key to open the door. This bungalow is a single-family house, and there is a yard outside , they are standing at the gate now.

    After Qi Anan opened the door, the workers began to move the goods.

    After Qi Anan pointed out the place inside, he helped move together. When he walked to the gate, seeing his younger brother still staring at Zhang Jiayu, he said casually, "You two help move together, if you don't move Just get out of the way, don't block the door!"

    Qi Anyang gave Zhang Jiayu a hostile look, and immediately went to help after it was over.

    On the contrary, Zhang Jiayu was a little dazed standing at the door, Qi Anan asked him to hide aside when he was carrying a box passing by, and he really stood aside, then fell into a daze.

    How did it become like this?

    He came here on purpose, and it took a lot of effort to come into this community, not to stand here in a daze and be ignored.

    He accidentally heard his mother call yesterday, and then found out that his sister had arrived in the imperial capital, and heard her address together, and found that his mother had no intention of coming to see his sister for the time being. Came here secretly.

    He was a little curious about this sister. Anyway, after his parents returned home, they all said good things, and they almost praised her to the sky. He wanted to see for himself what kind of person she was.

    Besides, he also thought, if his own sister went back, would Zhang Shishi be driven away?

    He is so annoying to Zhang Shishi, just looking at it makes him feel annoying.

    But he heard what his parents said, it seemed that he didn't intend to exchange the two children back for the time being, but treated them like relatives first, how could this work?

    Is his sister stupid? His Zhang family is obviously better off than the Qi family, and any fool knows which one to choose.

    Now his parents don't plan to pick her up for the time being, and his own sister, that idiot, doesn't seem to plan to come back on her own initiative. If this continues, doesn't it mean that he will continue to look at each other and hate Zhang Shishi?

    He can't accept it!

    That's why he came to the door secretly, wanting to find out the situation.

    But now someone else is here, but why is the development of the matter completely different from what he thought? !

    His own sister didn't seem surprised at all, and didn't care about his appearance. On the contrary, his younger brother, his own sister, had a bad attitude towards him and was somewhat hostile to him.

    He remembered that the other party was called Qi Anyang, and the other party was hostile to him, so he still wanted to be hostile to Qi Anyang!

    After his parents came back from Mingqu Town, they not only praised his own sister, but even Qi Anyang also praised him, saying that he is a good student, sensible, and smart, and then demoted him to nothing, and made him follow him, Qi Anyang, to study more.

    Why?

    Zhang Jiayu is fully unconvinced!

    He thought for a while dissatisfied, and then thought that if he wanted to drive Zhang Shishi away, he would have to cooperate with his own sister. After standing still for a while, he still felt a little aggrieved and helped to move the goods.