London Bridge is Falling Down~

Start from the beginning

He's right... When Child Emperor is involved things usually end in disaster and that's precisely why the teachers in the cafeteria have serious looks. Unlike many students, they know that every action has a consequence, be it social, political, or moral... and even deadly.

Due to the anticipation, many people are talking at the same time with an enthusiasm which angered Kacchan. "Everyone shut up or I'll blow you up!" Kacchan exclaims threateningly causing the arguments to stop around us.

Then began the live broadcast that would change everything...

I'm still not sure what really happened... At first, there was a brief but spectacular fight between Captain Celebrity and Child Emperor. I must admit that Child Emperor's inventions are really cool... And destructive.

The result of that fight was an almost absolute victory for Child Emperor who gestured towards the camera causing many people to smile including me...

"The brat fights well... He is a worthy match for the future number one hero." Kacchan says with a defiant smile as he clenches his fists.

"Kacchan, the heroes will most likely end up catching him before that happens." I whisper nervously while Kacchan just shakes his head. Child Emperor is a child, so it is possible that the heroes will be lenient and allow him to redeem himself, even maybe he can help the heroes with his fantastic inventions.

"Child Emperor is too smart to let himself get caught." My brother hums with a small smile as his cheeks flush red and his eyes sparkle with stars in his eyes. Is my little brother some kind of fan of Child Emperor? Those questions are for another time, there are more important things right now...

Then Hawks appeared and another incredible match began... It was at that moment when it became clear that both Hawks and Captain Celebrity were not planning to capture Child Emperor and soon after it was revealed that the Hero Commission had ordered the assassination attempt.

This information took all the people in the cafeteria by surprise and even more so the teachers who had pale looks as they understood the seriousness of the situation.

"This is the kind of hero that protects us?!" A boy exclaims throwing his plate of food to the ground.

"They want to kill Child Emperor... That's disgusting!" A girl exclaimed furiously clenching her fists before running out of the cafeteria.

"I feel helpless, dammit!" Another boy exclaims in the distance holding his head in frustration and helplessness.

"Everyone... stay calm." One of the teachers stutters trying to calm the situation but his nervousness was evident as his hands trembled slightly.

"By orders of the principal, all students are to return home immediately. Please evacuate the school in an orderly manner and return home quickly." I hear Fuyumi-Sensei's voice through the cafeteria speakers before the teachers start hastily evicting the students.

"It has begun." I hear my little brother whisper as a crooked smile spreads across his flushed face before he tucks his laptop into his backpack. What the hell is going on exactly?!

"Child Emperor is right! The hero system is rotten, only people with powerful and flashy quirks can make it in life. Why don't they teach us that in school?" A student exclaims breathing heavily with wide eyes. "It's not fair... And that makes me mad!" He exclaims in fury inadvertently unleashing his quirk and causing all the nearby windows to blow out.

"This is why they're evacuating the school..." Kacchan says through gritted teeth, grabbing my little brother's arm and pulling him along as chaos breaks out around us. "...Because of damn extras like these." He growls as we push our way through a crowd of students and some teachers trying in vain to restore control.