63. Revelation.

-Trish-

After a long awkward talk at the table Caleb announces that he has to leave for dinner with his dad.

I retreated to my room to give them time to say their goodbyes.

I lounge on the lazy boy in my room as I contemplate all we spoke about.

This is so crazy.

I still want Arie all to myself but I guess this arrangement has to do for now. I'm just relieved he isn't trying to move on from me anymore.

Caleb pops into my head and I physically cringe and shudder.

"What the hell is up with him?" I ask aloud.

He's been creeping me out all day and I'm still curious who was bottoming in Aries daydream.

Must of been Caleb cause there is no way in hell......
Besides he already does it with dudes anyway.

Well...I guess I have too. But I was collecting data and the conclusion was very clear only Arie does it for me.

We are not the same Caleb definitely likes...

What is his sexual orientation?

I never really considered it.

Since I known him he has had a type. He likes soft pretty faces. Even the little twinks I seen him with were super pretty. His ex is trans and soo beautiful.

So it really didn't surprise me that he was attracted to Arie.

I never seen him like anyone at all masculine so it really confuses me that he even pretended that fucking me wasn't gross.

There is a knock on the door.

"Come in." I call.

Caleb pops his head in and smiles and I roll my eyes.

"What do you want?" I ask as he enters carrying a large Footlocker bag.

He walks over and tosses it onto my lap.

"I forgot to give it to you before." He says as he sits at the edge of my bed.

I open the bag and pull out the shoe box. I open it and inside is a pair of sneakers similar to the ones he took away that night after we left Trent's house.

"Why you giving this to me?"

"I couldn't find the exact ones. But it's to replace the ones I took."

"You didn't have to do that. I have other sneakers."

He shrugs, "I know. But I wanted to."

I stare down at them. I like them better than than the other pair.

"How'd you know my size?" I ask as I contemplate why I like them better.

"Just do." He says.

"Hmmm. Thanks."

"No problem."

"Can I ask you a very private and rude question?" I ask.

"My boyfriend can ask me anything." He says and I lift my head to glare at him.

"What's your sexual orientation?"

He laughs, "Why do you ask?"

"You seem...all over the place."

"I can see how you think that. If I had to label myself for clarity sake I would say maybe pan or polysexual."

"Isn't that the same thing?"