12. Spooky

-Caleb-

-Caleb-

Heartbreakingly spooky beautiful. Would be the words I would use to describe Arie as she slowly makes her way down the stairs.

To be honest I thought we would just casually hang out. But the moment I saw her I suddenly wish I dressed better, and got flowers.

Someone so gorgeous deserves flowers.

My throat is suddenly dry. What in the entire fuck is wrong with me? I never get nervous.

But I'm struck. My heart is racing in my chest and...Am I sweating?

The fuck?
Fuck, I wish I brought something. A pre date gift or a bouquet or something. Cause this is not a hang out.

That's what I expected up until the moment Arie took the first step down the stairs. Now it's a date. Our first date.

"Hi." She says sweetly as she takes the last step and my heart feels like it's actually shaking.

"Hi. You look...so unbelievably beautiful."

Aries face instantly starts to blush.

"Thank you." She says and I immediately want to touch her.

Fuck!
Didn't I warn you Arie?
How can I let you out like that?

I desperately want to kiss her. So freaking gorgeous.

Bryce clears his throat and I hesitantly take my gaze from Arie.

"Treat her right, open every door you see. Don't let Arie touch a thing including her seat. If you fuck up I'll tase you." He warns with a dry smile.

"It's Georgia I'll treat her like a queen."

"You better. I'll tase you in the dick if you don't." He says with the same smile.

"Got it."

He drops the smile and hits me with a firm look that plainly tells me if I fuck up I'm getting fucked up.

Then he looks to Arie. He reaches over and adjusts a curl.

"Have fun. I'll wait up for you."

Arie nods and Bryce turns to open the door for us.

I signal for Arie to step out first. She steps out carefully and I follow.

As we near my mustang I rush ahead and pull the passenger door for her to get in silently giving myself an attaboy for taking my car to the car wash and getting it detailed this morning.

"Thank you." She says as she steps inside to take her seat.

I close the door and walk around the car taking deep breaths to calm my heart.