49. Sweet Dreams

-Arie-

I fell asleep to him kissing me and I wake to the same thing.

He kisses me as I slowly wake up to participate. I don't open my eyes but I know it's day time.

I wrap my arms around his neck and kiss him deeper.

Mine.

He takes hold of my chin so he can trail kisses against my face.

"I got you breakfast. Wake up and eat before it gets cold." He whispers against my ear.

I sigh before opening my eyes to look up at him.

"What time is it?" I ask.

"It's already 1 pm."

"How long did I sleep?"

"About thirteen hours."

"Really?"

"Yes. I started to worry."

I pull him into my arms tighter in my arm as I wrap my naked body against him.
"I was having such good dreams." I moan.

"What did you dream?"

"That I had an amazing boyfriend that fucked my brains out for days."

"Hmm. I think I had the same dream."

I bury my nose into his collar and moan.
"What's this smell?" I ask him as I take a deeper whiff.

"You like it?"

"A lot. It's making my mouth water."

"Versace."

"Do you always wear cologne?"

"Not always. But when I do you cling to me and sniff me all over so I been wearing it more often."

"I love how you smell even when you don't wear cologne."

"What do I smell like then?"

"Mine."

I kiss him against his neck and he groans, "Arie if you keep fondling, smelling, and grinding your naked body against me I can't be responsible for what I do."

"Gimme."

Caleb sighs before reaching around to release my arms from his neck.

"You are swollen and bruised all over. Eat for me baby." He says sternly and I pout at him.

"You don't want to touch me a little more?" I whine.

"I want to touch you a lot more. Touch inside you to. But you got to heal. If you still feel aroused after I'll go down on you." He says as he moves to sit up.

I notice a food tray sitting beside me on the bed with Waffle House bags sitting on top of it and jolt up.

"Owwww." I whine as I start to feel my body.

"Where does it hurt?" Caleb asks tenderly.

"Everywhere." I pout.

He reaches over and picks up the bottle of Aleve from the nightstand and a Waffle House cup.

He hands me the cup and I take a sip while he readies the tablets.

"Open your mouth baby." He says and I obey him.

He places the pills on my tongue and I take another sip of orange juice.

Caleb picks up the tray and sits it across my lap. I watch intently as he pulls out the plate containing my waffle first before moving the other bags. He places my waffle in front of me and pops off the clear plastic top. I smell the blueberries and lick my lips. He retrieves a handful of butter,syrup packs, and utensils from the bags and places them on the tray.