36. Uncle!

A/N: 🌹🌹🌹
**{Waste Away- Blackbear & Devon Baldwin}

-Caleb-

Arie yelps adorably as I take hold of both her thighs and swiftly pull her beneath the blanket. She looks up at me with those giant eyes I love.

I pin her wrists above her head with one hand.

My eyes skim her as she slowly smiles.

"What's funny?" I ask.

"How are you going to make me say uncle?"

"Don't you worry about that little bunny. I rather you not see it coming." I tell her before leaning in and kissing her against her protruding clavicle.

She flinches slightly against my lips and I smirk to myself. Her body is so reactive I wonder if I can make her cum again.

I run my tongue against her clavicle before gently blowing against it and she shudders.

"Caleb?"

"Yes?"

"I still don't have boobs."

"Huh?"
I blink up at Arie in confusion.

"When we first met remember? You said you wish I had boobs. I was just reminding you that I won't ever have boobs no matter what pronouns you use."

"Why are you saying that all of a sudden?"

"I guess... I want to remind you. I may look like a girl..I'm not."

Hmm. I consider her words for a moment.

"I'm sorry. I'm a dick for saying that to you."

"It's fine."

"It isn't fine if I said something that makes you feel bad. You do very much look like a girl Arie. I call you female pronouns cause it's easier but I would call you anything you asked. And I have never not once since that day thought about boobs....if I'm being honest I am currently obsessed with your ass." I confess.

Arie bursts into giggles, "What about my ass?"

"You... have the most...beautiful little ass I have ever seen. It's a perfect fucking handful and I'm dying to bury my face in." I admit as I pull down the strap to her cami and expose her tiny nipple. I take it into my mouth and tease it with my tongue.

Arie moans softly and my hand tightens around her wrists from the sound. I want to ravage her/him I don't care.

I suck until it's hard in my mouth then lift my gaze to watch Arie watch me.

I kiss her hard nipple before releasing her wrist so I can pull the cami and my undershirt over her head in one motion.

I take a moment just to admire her.

"You are so fucking beautiful. I won't stop until you're all mine."

Arie gulps as she stares back at me with timid eyes.

"Promise?" She asks.

"Do you want to be mine?"

"I think so...each time we are like this. When you look at me like that it's all I want."

"Like what?"

"With such yearning."

I tilt my head caught off guard by her choice of words. But I can hardly consider it as Arie leans up, wraps her arms around my neck and kisses me.