38. Another Ending/Beginning?

A/N: 🌹🌹🌹
**{Forever- Jessie Reyez & 6LACK}

-Arie-

Falling in love. I know I must of with Tee but I can't recall it. It's as if I never wasn't in love with him. I have a fuzzy far away memory of falling outside and skinning my knee. Tee was there as he always seemed to be.

How is it even then he seemed to be so much bigger and wiser than me?

He wraps his arms around me lifting me up. I wrap my arms around him and cry into his shoulder as he carries me towards the house.

How old was I? I don't know but I feel so tiny. But I always feel so tiny in Tees arms.

I don't recall exactly when loving him started to feel like being held under water. A dark inky endless body of water that is so dark and endless I can't tell up from down.

Being with Caleb doesn't feel like this. Being with Caleb feels like the first deep breath after finding my way to the surface.

The sun hits my face and I take the deepest breath.

-Tee-

I stare up at the ceiling while the darkness disappears and the sun comes up. I lift my phone to my ear and dial Aries phone. Once again it doesn't ring.

Bree groans and snuggles closer to me and the dread that has been plaguing me all night threatens to overtake me.

Bree stretches her body like a cat and sits up. The cover falls away exposing her bare body.

She turns to me and smiles, "Good morning baby."

I force a smile, "Good morning love."

She lays her naked body against me.
"What shall we do today?" She asks as she peers up at me.

"I planned to move some of Aries things into the spare room and pick out furniture." I admit.

Brees face falls.
"You still plan to let him move in?"

"Yeah. I'm sorry if that bothers you."

"Of course it does. You and him living together. You won't even spend the night with me that often."

I take a deep breath, "About that Bree. I told you that I had sleep apnea but that isn't true. The reason I don't like spending the night is because I get really bad nightmares."

"Nightmares about what?"

"I had a traumatic incident as a child that I'm not totally over yet."

She places her hand against my face.
"I could be there for you if you just let me Tee. Please let me in."

"I'm trying but it isn't easy."

"Why is it so easy for you to open up to Arie?"

"She's always been there. I don't have to explain or start from the beginning. What happened isn't something I feel comfortable talking about even with Arie."

"Tee...

Bree starts as my phone starts to ding.

New Message from Air.

I quickly sit up bed to read the message.

Air🌬️: A dog can only have one master. Last night you proved to me once again it isn't me. I'm done.

Me: What do you mean?

Air🌬️: It means stay where you are. I won't call for you again.