47. Hungry 2

Arie Continued......

Caleb chuckles as the sexist smile spreads across his lips.

"You don't like it?"

"I fucking love it. I never made a guy moan like that." Which is true Trish is a grunter and groaner. He mostly shows his pleasure through his body.

But the sounds that just came from Caleb broke my body out in goosebumps. So fucking hot.

"You were doing an amazing job. Don't stop."

I lick my lips and turn back to continue.

A couple minutes in he starts to moan again and my dick throbs. The sounds he's making are driving me crazy.

I start to sloppy top him. The more sounds he makes for me the more my jaw relaxes and takes more of him in.

I'm so insanely turned on I slip my fingers around my dick and stroke as he slides into my throat.

After a few minutes Caleb starts to eat me out again. I start to fuck him with my throat and he literally moans into my asshole. He works his tongue in and out making me wetter and wetter before fingering me more aggressively with his fingers.

Fuck I can't take it!
I lean back and peer at him over my shoulder.

"Fuck me." I demand breathlessly.

"You're not ready."

I don't care at this point I feel crazy desperate.

I climb off of him and retrieve the lube and condoms I brought with me from beneath the pillow and offer them to him.

He inspects them.

"Magnums." He mutters.

"I assumed it would work for your size or do you use horse condoms?" I say as I lay down beside him.

Caleb chuckles.

"No. These will work fine." He says he moves in the bed to position himself between my legs.

He opens the box of condoms and I watch as he rips one between his teeth before placing it against his tip and unrolling it down the length of his dick.

He picks up the lube and squirts alot onto his his index and middle finger. I part for him and he sticks his fingers inside me.

The lube is cool. He works it in deep before pulling his fingers out to get more lube. He squirts the same amount before putting more lube inside me.

He then rubs what's left on his hand onto the outside of the condom.

"Ready?" He asks me.

I take a deep breath and nod. Only way is through it will hurt no matter what.

I place my fingers behind my legs and watch as he guides himself. He only rubs the tip against me and my asshole goes crazy.

He lifts his gaze to watch me as he starts to push forward.

"Relax baby." He reminds me.

I take a deep breath and allow my body to loosen up.
I close my eyes and breath evenly through my nose as his tip settles inside me.

Even just the head is tight. I try not to flinch as he pushes a bit more before pulling back.

He doesn't pull out all the way but pauses for a few moments before repeating the action.This time pushing in a little deeper. I sigh aloud as I realize it isn't as tight as the first time.