30. Punished

A/N: 🌹🌹🌹
**{Pull Up - Summerella & Jacquees}

-Tee-

The moment I nuzzle myself deep inside him I throw my head back and moan aloud.

"Fuck."

He feels insanely good. I jab my fingers into his hips to steady myself.

He whimpers as I spread him to go deeper and I realize for the first time he doesn't have to be quiet. I can make him moan as loud as I always crave him to.

I take a moment to admire the curve of his backside and the dimples on his lower back.

"So beautiful." I whisper to myself as I gently palm both his ass cheeks. His creamy terracotta skin is unbelievably soft beneath my rough calloused hands.

"Come here baby." I tell him as my fingertips slip  under the silken material of the nightie. It's nothing compared to the delicacy of his skin.

He peers back at me with those beautiful eyes as he slowly blinks away tears.

I reach for him wrapping my arms around him and pulling him against me.

The airy sweet smell of his skin and hair teases my nose as I tilt his face back.

His heart shaped lips part for me to taste the inside of his mouth as my fingers slip past his navel to cup his arousal in my hand.

He moans softly as I gently fondle him and his warm insides contracts around me.

His head falls back and I study his face.

"Are you ok?" I ask.

"It feels good." He says breathlessly.

His eyelashes flutter but he doesn't open his eyes.

I brush a kiss against his temple as I stroke his arousal slowly and he shudders into my arms.

I skim my nose against his fluffy curls inhaling his scent.

"You smell so fucking good." I groan as my dick throbs inside of him.

"More Tristian, give me more." He pleads.

I'm taken aback at first when he says my given name. No one calls me that but the way he says it breaks my body out in goosebumps.

"Lay flat baby." I tell him as I lean us forward towards the headboard not wanting to slip out of him for even a moment.

My dick palpitates inside him urging me to go deeper. I go as deep as I can and linger enjoying the feeling of the slow thumping inside him. The tip of my dick throbs in time with him.

He moans aloud but catch's himself, the sound cowering away into a soft whimper.

"Don't smother it. Be as loud as you want."

"Tee," he whines as I slide the tip of my nose against the back of his ear.

"What baby?" I ask before gently biting the edge of his ear.

A deep shudder runs through his entire body as I take his ear into my mouth.

"Fuck me." He moans pleadingly as I stall inside him still enjoying the feeling of the soft thumping and him squeezing at me.

"You're good at that." I whisper directly  against his ear.

"What?"

"Begging me. I love it." I admit as I pull back slightly and then go in deeper.
He gasps loudly before laying his head flat against the bed exposing the alluring profile of his face.