34. The Pretty Woman

-Arie-

I study my facial expressions in the bathroom mirror after we finish eating.

What do they mean by animated? I ask myself as I reapply my lip liner and gloss.

I know I have huge eyes but I don't think I walk around like a Disney character.

I'm still considering this as I step out of the bathroom. I'm caught of guard to find Caleb leaning against the wall between the male and female restroom signs.

He looks up and smiles and I remind myself not to look too long into those dark eyes.

"Is everything ok?"

"I wanted to ask if you would spend sometime with me tonight." He asks with his fingers in his pockets.

"I don't think I can it's getting late and my mom..."

"Bryce is calling her to ask if we can have a movie night at my house. He told me you planned to have it but it got canceled."

I wonder for only a second if Bryce told him why.

"Do you like horror movies?" I ask.

"And action, Asian, comedy. I'm not really picky."
He takes a single step towards me.
"I just want to spend sometime with you, especially before the season starts."

He takes my left hand in his and gently rubs the back of my knuckles.

I stare down and watch his fingers work my fingers.
"Have I made you feel neglected.?"

He chuckles and my gaze lifts to his perfect smile.
"Not yet. If I did I would have already thrown such a tantrum." He winks at me and my goosebumps quickly react. Dude this boy is......too freaking fine.

It's unreal and unfair and I find myself wanting to hump his leg.

The image appears in my mind and I giggle aloud.
"I actually think I would love to see that." I admit.

"Arie can I kiss you?" He asks again catching me off guard.

My eyes slowly make their way across his face. Taking in his strong features.
I wonder to myself what made him ask out of the blue.

"What is it? You can say no." He says as he lowers his gaze for the first time.

"No one ever asks me that...but you. It's jarring." I admit.

"I'm sorry."

"Don't be. I imagine you must want to kiss me a lot to ask that directly."

He smiles, "I do. I want to kiss you every time I'm looking at your face."

"You don't have to ask me....Don't ask me. I want to kiss you every time I see your face too." I admit.

Satisfied with my answer Caleb quickly embraces me and pulls me up to meet his lips.

The kiss feels intense almost more important than the others. Within a few seconds I get the urge to pull away.
But my body couldn't even if I really wanted, I'm melting into him instead.

It's strange because it's feels like everything. When in truth it was a simple kiss.

He stepped forward, pulled me close, and kisses me gently like routine.

How odd...a kiss can feel like this when nothings happened.

It seems like most of Tees and I kisses are making up, present fucking, or pre or post fucking to feel like this.