44. BFF

Caleb continued.....

"What now?" I ask Tee as he stares ahead.

"You ready?

I nod. Let's just get this over with.

I blink and Tee steps toward the couch. He wraps his arm around Trent's neck in a headlock and he yolks him over the back of the couch.

Trent starts to struggle but he can't make a sound with Tees strong arm crushing his wind pipe.

I walk over pick up the remote and pause the game. We instantly fall into silence. The only sound is Trent trying to struggle out of the headlock.

"Give him a breath." I tell Tee and a moment later Trent gasps.

Tee releases his arm and Trent crumples to the floor gasping for air.

We both watch him.

"What..the... fuck?" He says breathlessly.

Tee kneels down to talk to him.

"We need to have a talk." Tee says as he reaches into his hoody and produces the tire iron.

He places it beneath Trent's chin lifting his head so he's looking at him.

"You scream or try to pull anything I will swiftly bash your skull in. Are we understood?"

Trent rubs at his throat but nods his understanding.

"What did you do to Arie?" I ask even though I know maybe I shouldn't.

Tee is basically unrecognizable. But if we are going to do this we need to know for sure.

Tee lifts the iron and points the end directly at Trent's face.

"You lie and I'll take a fucking eye." Tee says in a very calm way that actually makes me shudder.

"I didn't do anything. I haven't even seen him since that day at Walmart."

"When you were in high school. What did you do then?" I clarify.

"Is this what all this is about? Cause I got a few blow jobs from that..thing?"

"Blow jobs?" I repeat as Tee slowly turns his head to look at me as if to say I told you so.

"How did you get her to do that?" Tee asks while he still looks at me.

"What do you mean? You think my dick is the first or the last he's sucked. He wanted to."

In an instant Tee turns and bashes Trent at the side of the head with the tire iron.

Trent let's out a chocked grunt as blood immediately begins to run down the side of his head and ear.

Oh shit. I step forward and quickly pull Tee by the back of his collar.

I pull him up and push him behind me before he can hit him again.

Trent is so still that for a moment I think he's already dead.

Trent gasps as I lean down to inspect the blood.

I'm relieved when I see it isn't his head bleeding it's his ear.

I turn to Tee.
"What the fuck?"

"What? I didn't hit him that hard. He's fine."

"Do not hit his head again." I say sternly.

Tees expression is completely blank. He really doesn't give a fuck.

Trent lifts his hand to touch his ear.