Dean bargain for two minutes with him and then I heard. "Deal."

For the entire drive home Donahue tried to question Dean if she could really pay for the yacht, she merely pick at her unfinished dish of food and kept directing the conversation to the interior. The first thing we did after getting settled that night, was to check where the yacht could sail to and how much it could make from rentals. Then I spent fifteen minutes with her writhing beneath me as I gave her some hardcore sex before we both fall asleep.

Dean's pov

I ask Aloma about the forest beyond where they live and she says they have never heard of or seen anyone other than those living in there village going for fire wood there. I call Demar and tell him and in the evening him, his father and brother leave with the drones to go and check it out. It will be nice to have another home, away from seeing Adajay's house to put memories with them aside and to make new memories with just my family. The school up at the safe house was a good school and I think it'll be good for the children to attend it, better yet they could stay there also and I know they were in good hands.

My mind went to Antoine and I wonder what he was doing, my eyes water as I remember how he look as the container was lowered. It was a look of failure, fear, hurt and haunted. As if there was so much inside him that he could not bring out, but he needs to and I hope he will for his sake. I'm still keeping what to do about his daughters stored in the back of my brain, I will have to make sure they're all okay. Him not being there to keep the chappas and everyone in order could lead to all kinds of unwanted stress.

Demar will definitely have to go and deal with them.

   As I prepare dinner the following evening, I think about what to gift Demar for his birthday that was coming up in a few weeks. With his own company set to launch in the new year he'll be super busy and I need to make sure our relationship doesn't suffer in anyway. He appeared extremely tired after dinner, he bathe then activate the security alarms before telling me goodnight and spreading off in the bed. I bathe and moisturize my skin, then massage his back for a good five minutes waking him up fully from his sleep.

"Thanks babe, I really needed that," he murmurs and wrap his arm around my nude body.

  I heard his sharp intake of breath as he rub his hand down my side and thighs and feeling that I was naked. He turn unto his side and I was upon him sucking on his nipples and placing tiny kisses on his chest. I push down his underpant and he ease his ass off the bed so that I could pull it down his legs and take it off of him. His big strong cock rubbed against my face and I kiss the tip of it before deep throating it.

"Ohhhhh fuck babes, uhhnnnn," he said moaning and gripping unto my upper arms.

  I slurp on it causing him to moan deeply and stood up with me still locked unto his large, sweet, lovely hood. He pulled me up and kissed me fiercely, my body tingled from toe to hair root. Then as if he has turned into an animal he began sucking my neck, nipples and all of my upper body. His fingers worked my vagina until I was dripping all over his finger, I caress every part of his body I could manage to reach in the standing position we were in.

"How yuh want it?" He asks seductively, his lips grazing my ear and causing me to shiver slightly.

  I rub his cock gently and reply. "The way that keeps you from going to other women."

He snorted and ask. "Dat yuh a worry bout?"

  I didn't answer and he took my hand and lead me inside the bathroom, he lift me up unto the face basin counter and enter me. Oh fuck! I said in my head and seconds later out loud I moan. "Oh, ohh, mmhhnnm, mmmhhhnn..."

Demar was sinking it deep inside me and it was a bit painful while sweet at the same time, I wrap my feet around his neck for support as he began to wine on time and held unto the edges of the counter for balance. I couldn't wine or do anything else physically, but my vocals came out as if I was voicing. With nowhere to look but straight at him, I felt like a open book. He moans lowly as he wine and jook into me, while  keeping eye contact with me. He picked up the pace by thrusting in and out of me fast until he was pommeling up into me, while holding my legs open wide and coming like a vehicle without brakes.

After a quick wash off we both cuddle in bed and fall asleep.

  Morning came too soon and with it came problems, Aloma call to let us know that Elulu is pregnant and says it was by Donahue. Demar sighs deeply, took up his bag and walk out to his truck. I walk out with the children and walk over to where Donahue stood talking on his phone. I smack him hard across the side of his face, causing my palm to hurt from the sting of the connection. His phone fell from his hand to the ground and I wet him across the other side of his face with another loud slap.

He clutch at his two jaws looking at me in shock and I punch him with all my might in his stomach. "A wha happen?" Ms. Maize ask from behind me and I turn and walk off going into the house.

Elulu had a promising future and they were counting on her to pass her exams and go off to nursing school, Donahue could have practice safer sex because she's also underage. Though it is different here in Africa, she's still under parental supervision and she isn't yet a responsible adult. Being pregnant now will be slowing down her progress to finish her training and getting a job to be independent and help the others there at the safe house and school. They should have been careful, where is she going to live with the baby?

To be continued...