I got to work refueling it helped by the crew who were very quick in covering it up, we are looking at serious prison time here and the next few hours were spent on a nervous watch until it was night. Joposki flew off half an hour before the hired speed boat came for me and Dean and we thanked the crew and pay them the balance of what they charge us before sailing off into the night to Jamaica.

Dean's pov

If it wasn't for the fact that I had given birth to two sons for Antoine I would have killed him, I was sad, angry and emotional about everything, but most of all I'm glad that we have succeeded in capturing him and placing him where no one will be looking for him and he will have to stay put. He better try and learn the ways of the people living there so that when his food and water ran out he can leave the safety of the container and go out in search of food. Donahue thinks I was being generous by giving him a solar panel and a mattress, he didn't deserve anything good for the way he abused and treat others. I really thought he would have been grateful enough that Demar had rescue him out of prison and would have change his ways for the sake of his children but he hadn't.

Karim was waiting for us on a pier in Port Royal when we arrived and I took his outstretched hand and climb up onto it, Demar came up and the sailor nods his head respectably at him before going off and we turn and walk along an outdoor sitting area of a seafood restaurant. Demar took my hand and we walk onwards leaving Karim, he join us a short time afterwards with a bag containing food boxes as we stood by a white Range Rover.

The drive to the safe house was a quiet one and Karim left after talking with Demar for a couple minutes. "Nothing has been reported on the news and we'll pay Bad-Drugs and his shottas a thank you visit tomorrow evening after going to where Bartley and the others are hiding out," Demar tells me as we wash our hands and began eating.

"Okay," I say upon a sigh.

I bathe and fall asleep the moment I lie down, the loud blaring of a truck horn woke me up at minutes after eleven and I see that Demar had just awaken beside me also. I went to relieve myself and so did he after I was finished, I sprawl back out on the bed tiredly feeling hungry. Demar came and lie back down with a tired sigh and I throw my arm over him and rub his chest caressingly. His phone rings and I hear him talking to Karim when he answered.

"Yuh recheck it and still a get dat?" He ask him and I perceive they were talking about some technical issues with the cameras.

"Bring your laptop wid yuh when yuh a come suh mi can gi it a look pon," Demar tells him.

Whatever Karim had said to him, he chuckles then says before the call ends. "Carry patty, coco bread, KFC every damn thing."

We got up shortly and I wash two cups from a cabinet and a small pot and pour some water from a twenty ounce spring water bottle sitting on the counter. "The place mainly stay lock up unless me a come, suh everything just stay as mi leave dem when mi a guh wey. Karim only come here come check pon it and come tidy up when me a come, he's a true friend and his kind his very hard to find."

He pauses as if in deep thoughts then say slowly. "I don't know how you're gonna take what I'm about to tell you, the truth is I'm still reeling from it and everything happens so fast yesterday."

I pause in making the tea and look up at his troubled face, what is it now? I ask in my mind just before he began speaking again. "Adajay, Bartley and the others were okay when I got there, they didn't appear hurt or mistreated and they say that the only thing that Antoine forced them to do was keep steady while a makeup artist made them look like they have been injured. Also the videos are made by Antonia who appears to be working as an anime animator online."

I shook my head several times while I made the tea and digest all that he had told me, handing one cup of tea to him I walk to the window with mines and took two sips before saying. "I hope he likes his new home where he won't be able to bother me from and that's all I care about. My peace, it's full time I have it. I deserve it."

When I finish drinking my tea I toss the cup into the sink uncaringly, Demar look at me questioningly but I only walk past him with an air of freedom that made me feel lightheaded. I grin out loudly as I stripped off my clothes in the room before going into the bathroom to bathe, when I came out he was wearing a worried frown across his forehead. I grin and lie on the bed naked until I got myself under control, I got up and emptied out all my clothes from my suitcase on the bed.

After dressing in a tight jeans pants, slippers and a fancy top, I took up my phone, the car keys. "Wey yuh a guh?" Demar asks sounding a bit angry or maybe it's irritation, I don't know and I do not care.

"Buoy fuck off, yuh a who Antoine?" I tell him then ask.

He came out behind me looking at me and I laugh like crazy at him, he obviously thinks I was gone nuts and I love the fact that he thinks so. I drive away leaving him to worry and stew a bit, he's probably on his laptop or one of his gadgets because I didn't doubt him to not have a tracker on me. Seems I tend to fuck possessive men, he's just like Antoine in some ways, only better.

To be continued...