So it must be some kind of trick on his part, possibly he wants to show me his new apprentice and I set up a meeting on this cruise ship. Sir Nighteye's thought process is sometimes very confusing to me. But where do I get the money to pay for all this?

However, there is no trace of Mirai on the cruise ship and the most curious of all is that despite being a cruise ship I have only run into some members of the crew who kindly guided me to the bar. This is very strange.

My phone hasn't received any kind of signal for about an hour, a sinking feeling wraps around my stomach warning me that something is very, very wrong.

"Sir, are you alright?" The friendly bartender asks me again.

My hero instincts have never been wrong.

At that, my eyes focus on one of the televisions near me that is transmitting only static. "Why is there no signal or internet?" I ask.

"Huh, an hour ago there were no problems, I have no idea, possibly a communication failure or an electrical storm." Says the bartender nervously wiping a glass with a rag.

The last message I got on my phone was from Naomasa, regarding a little villain brawl in his jurisdiction, typical stuff. But why do I feel so impatient?

I then spread the One For All on my ears while maintaining my emaciated form covering the ship and its surroundings with my senses. Shortly after, my eyes snap open due to not detecting anyone else aboard the ship except for the bartender and myself, while in the distance I can hear boats speeding away from the ship.

Why did they leave? What is happening?

At that moment, a holographic screen appears in front of the bartender showing a small silhouette covered in a black cape. Why does a bartender have such advanced technology? Are they affiliated with I-island? Is it some kind of test? From what I see the hologram appears to be some kind of recording.

"The moment has come." Says the small figure in the hologram causing the bartender's eyes to narrow in my direction causing a shiver to run through my entire body. Why did his aptitude change drastically?

"Execute order 66." It's all the little figure says in the hologram before fading away.

In that, the bartender begins to light up more and more while small bolts of electricity begin to run through his entire body. What the hell is going on on this ship?! It may be that these people. Do they know my real identity?!

"¡¡¡HAIL HYDRA!!!"

__________________________

POV Third Person

U.A Grounds

The U.A security defenses are on high alert while in the distance some flashes can be seen coming from the city. "This villain... is different." Nezu whispers looking intently at the U.A campus turned into a makeshift hospital.