Parking at the corner Demar told me to I press the phone calling Adajay's number, when Antoine answer I tell him that I was outside and that he should come out. I started back the car and drive to the yard where Demar said he was, there was more than one house in the yard and I got out of the car nervously looking around as I feel eyes on me, the place was quiet as day was just lighting out and I got back into the car and drive away slowly from the gate.

  My phone rings with Adajay's number calling and I answer him saying. "It look like mi dey a dah wrong place Anthonia mussi gi mi wrong direction."

"Who and yuh ina di car?" He ask.

"Me and my boys, dem a sleep wey yuh dey mi feel scared?" I reply and ask sidelining him.

"Reverse back up to di gate and come outta di car," he says in his authoritative tone that I despised.

   I reverse and park, then carry down one of the back glass a short way so as to make it look like the boys were actually on the backseat sleeping. Gremlin came to the car door as I open it and he look in on the backseat, I step out of the car so he couldn't look closer to see that the boys weren't actually covered up in there. He waved his hand and I look in the direction he was waving and saw Antoine. My heart thumped hard in my chest and I was distracted as Gremlin began touching me searchingly. I flashed off his hand with a nasty hiss and press the lock button in my hand locking the car and walking off towards Antoine.

  A man with a computer was standing at a wall beside him, I pause looking around before staring at him. I looked down and cover my face as if I was crying, the truth is I felt like doing so but I have to put on the act. I jumped as he came closer and I backed away from him and lean against the wall of a house, my eyes filled with tears and my anger at him rage.

"What is wrong with you?" I ask in anguish instead of the anger I was feeling.

  "My sons?" He ask coming nearer and I pointed at the car then step towards it then stop and turn back to him.

"Where is Adajay and the others?" I ask hoping Demar have manage to get inside and is getting them out from the back already.

"You and Demar dey?" He ask.

  "What?!" I ask making up my face and acting surprise. I know Adajay's photo gallery was pinned because of little inquisitive Adalan so he was going after heresies or whatever I won't be admitting it in this situation.

   I hiss and walk to the car pressing it and opening the drivers door, I spot a police car coming and heard a low whistle as I push my hand to the back door lock. I got out and move to open the back door of the car then pause looking at the approaching police cars, I look to where Antoine was and saw him calling me with his hand. I close back the back door and walk into the yard, he was crouch down behind the wall looking at me evilly. I held up my hands and stood there eyeing him with anger until Gremlin say the police cars have driven off and gone.

  The siren wailed once some distance away and that was my queue to try and drive away, I almost break into a big smile knowing Demar had gotten Adajay and the others away. "Mi a guh drive-in and park," I say walking off and out the gate.

  A few other chappas came into view and hurry towards Antoine, I start the car and turn as if I was going to reverse in. Gremlin opens the gate for me but I sped off when I saw Antoine coming towards the car, I was shaking so badly I could hardly hold unto the steering wheel. I slowed to a stop and unlock my phone quickly to call Demar, a squeal of tyres came from behind and I sink down my foot on the gas speeding off along the dirt road.

I slowed passing the police car that Bad-Drugs shottas were driving in and drove past them, a glance in my rear view mirror showed me two jeeps behind me doing the same thing. My phone began ringing from the floor of the passenger seat, but since it was Antoine calling with Adajay's phone I had no interest to answer it. I stretch across and pick it up as I slowed near the main road and I pocketed it and drive out unto the main. I thank my luck that there wasn't any uncoming vehicles and step on the gas.

  My aim is to get to likkle Copa and I hope to God the aircraft is already there, through the rear view mirror I spot one of the jeep some distance behind me and a police car following it as I drive over the ten miles bridge. I was sweating profusely in the cool morning air and my heart racing, seeing the aircraft I was almost out of the car before stopping it at Karim's foot. I ran towards it seeing Demar standing just inside it and I was pulled up and away from the opening hastily as the aircraft began to rise.

   When I turn around I was shock to see Antoine clinging on and hoisting himself into the aircraft, we hurried away through the narrow space between the container side and the inside of the aircraft and Demar quickly place the iron there so that he couldn't follow us through, his only resort as the door of the aircraft begin to close was to go inside the ten foot container and that he did. Unbelievable I say in my mind while shaking my head as Demar shut and lock the door with him inside it.

To be continued...