Furby-Apocalypse! (This chapter will be rewritten soon!)

Start from the beginning

At that moment, a shiver runs through my entire body as I begin to hear some exclamations from policemen and heroes pointing to the nearby alleys or under some vehicles.

Dozens of robotic red eyes are watching us from the darkness.

"Detective-san something is wrong with this Furby, it is opening its mouth and a light..." That is all the rookie hero says before his eyes widen in horror and a laugh from the Furby stops me in my tracks.

*Hee-hee-hee*

Then everything went to hell

__________________________

POV Isamu

My laptop retracts into my backpack as I place both hands around my waist watching as a cute little Furby falls to the ground from the hole in the wall drawing the attention of the heroes, especially Ingenium.

Ingenium quickly walks up to the Furby and picks it up off the ground inspecting the toy. "It's a Furby, it's not dangerous, my little brother has some of them at home. How did this get here?" Ingenium quickly asks, however, numerous explosions begin to occur elsewhere in the facility and outside causing the heroes to tense up.

"What is happening?!" One of the Ectoplasm clones exclaimed as a lopsided smile spreads behind my gas mask. Everything is going according to plan.

"Get away from that toy right now!" Eraser Head yells as Ingenium's eyes widen in horror as he understands the situation. In that, Furby's eyes turn dark red as Ingenium tries to throw the toy away from him, however, an explosion engulfs him.

"Ingenium!" several heroes scream in panic.

__________________________

Furby-Boom! (Experimental)

A small Furby is configured with a small artificial intelligence in order to chase the target. Once the target is within range, it will detonate causing a small explosion. It can also fire a small non-lethal laser through its mouth, however, it will cause a painful burn.

__________________________

"You have to resist, Ingenium!" Midnight yells wrapping a nasty wound in Ingenium's arms as she applies first aid. "He needs medical attention, urgently." She says quickly as explosions and gunshots are heard outside.

"Was this all part of your plan? You were the person who called the heroes and unleashed all this chaos? No?" Eraser Head asks narrowing his eyes in my direction as his hair levitates in the air clutching his capture weapon tightly with a look of fury plastered all over his face.