Recipe for Chaos (This chapter will be rewritten soon!)

Start from the beginning

__________________________

POV Isamu

In another location at the same time.

"Well done, Toga-chan, that will keep him distracted until I get home." I say through my little communicator as I text several different numbers.

At that moment, a light bulb with a green light turns on above a metal door in the room where I am. "Today is going to be an unforgettable and fun night... So much fun." I say to myself putting on a small gas mask made by myself with a voice modulator included while keeping a crooked smile hidden behind my mask.

Then the metal door begins to open slowly and at that moment the screams of the crowd reach my ears along with the voice of the presenter.

"With you the youngest fighter defending his record of 15 consecutive wins in the arena." Exclaims the presenter in a business suit using his quirk which causes his voice to be amplified and heard throughout the venue.

"Exceptional technology and firepower, created by an extraordinary mind!" The presenter exclaims with emotion in his voice extending both hands theatrically in my direction as I approach the center of the arena with my toys ready to face my unlucky challenger.

I am in an underground fight arena for fun!

"¡Child Emperor!"

__________________________

Underground fighting arena

A place where numerous villains or people with contacts in the criminal underworld gather, this place brings together a large number of people, most of whom prefer anonymity.

Large amounts of gambling take place inside the compound, it is also an ideal place for criminal organizations to recruit new people and negotiate with other organizations, among other things.

The fights take place in different locations and the arena where they take place is protected by users with 'Emitter' type quirks to avoid detection by civilians and heroes.

__________________________

POV Third Person

"Child Emperor!" The presenter exclaims, causing many people in the crowd to get excited including Tomura Shigaraki who is in his standard villain outfit accompanied by his faithful subordinate Kurogiri.

"The challenger on the other hand is determined to end Child Emperor's winning streak, he calls himself SludgeMan!" The presenter exclaims as a humanoid figure made of a dark green mud-like substance makes its way to the center of the arena.

"Child Emperor is going to win." Tomura says with a smile behind his hand-shaped mask.

"You have a lot of faith in that little kid considering the amount of money we are betting on his victory. However, his strategies and inventions are very curious." Kurogiri says, watching Child Emperor carefully.

"He's a cheater with a long list of tricks at his disposal, almost reminds me of that time when that kid scammed me into..." Tomura's eyes widen as he connects the dots before he starts laughing out loud.

"Is something wrong, Tomura?" Kurogiri asks.

"Kick his ass Child Emperor, send him back to the sewers!" Tomura exclaims with a crooked smile on his face. "Sensei will be happy if I bring that child to our side." Tomura whispers.

"The rules are the same as always, fight until someone surrenders or dies! The presenter exclaims quickly moving away from the center of the arena. In that, the announcer uses his quirk at his full power making the whole place shake slightly.