Chapter 5: Everywhere and Nowhere! ☆

Start from the beginning

I laugh out loud like a little lunatic as I determinedly pick up my little Faz-Watch from the floor, ready to do my best and try again.

However, I noticed a new message on the screen, a message that made my blood run cold and made me cover my mouth almost instantly as my little heart skipped a beat.

***Link successfully... Microphone on***

Oops! I really hope no one on the other side heard me laugh...

"..."

"..."

"Excuse me, but I have a question... Is it normal for that teddy bear to laugh sinisterly? Because if you ask me, that was very creepy... Hahaha." All Might's voice is heard through my Faz-Watch followed by a small nervous laugh.

Immediately afterward, my Faz-Watch was remotely linked to the cameras located in my teddy bear's eyes, allowing me to see everything through his eyes... Which quickly made me panic.

I am in trouble!

I'm in big trouble!

I'm in big trouble!

From what I can gather, my teddy bear for some reason was in the police department meeting room being used as a pillow by one of the heroes present at the conference related to the recent events...

...Until my laughter accidentally interrupted the conference, causing all the police officers and heroes present to direct their gazes toward my teddy bear.

Among them, there are those who stand out... Some familiar faces who will eventually become worthy opponents to crush. This game is getting more and more exciting...

"Sergeant Fluffy shouldn't be able to talk." Sansa Tamakawa whispers in shock, taking a couple of steps back as sweat begins to run down his cat-like face.

"My makeshift pillow just came to life and interrupted my little nap... Tsukauchi, is there anything we should know about this strange teddy bear?" Eraser Head asks with an obvious hint of boredom in his voice, glancing sideways at my teddy bear.

Generally, Aizawa would avoid participating in these types of meetings and getting involved in any situation that he considers problematic. I'm sure a certain white rat is involved in this somehow.

"We found that teddy bear near the crime scene of an ATM robbery gone wrong. The villains responsible blamed the teddy bear for manipulating them and giving them the strange weapons found at the crime scene. However, the accusations were classified as collective delirium and the case was closed shortly after... We never found the intellectual author of the crime."

Detective Naomasa Tsukauchi explained, possibly remembering some fragments of the strange interrogation before narrowing his eyes suspiciously. Who in their right mind would blame a teddy bear for masterminding a crime? Hahaha!