Chapter 3: Intelligence Boost! E = mc² ☆

Start from the beginning

They exclaim in unison before their eyes widen in surprise and release me instantly. At least they have some common sense.

☆☆☆☆☆

A few hours later in the privacy of my room.

"Small Intelligence Boost..." I hum, staring intently at my Quirk ID record as a small crooked smile spreads across my face.

I won't let anyone take advantage of my quirk except me!

If the Hero Public Safety Commission finds out about my quirk's true capabilities, they will do whatever it takes to wrap their claws around me.

Not to mention that All For One and Nezu would definitely take an interest in me... Whether to manipulate me or study my brain.

However, in the eyes of society, I am just an ordinary child with a small boost of intelligence that makes me a little smarter than other children my age...

...And no one would be able to suspect that behind my innocent smile hides the mastermind of what is to come... Whether for better or worse.

 Whether for better or worse

☆☆☆☆☆

3 months later.

The night in the city is dark and stormy, the vast majority of the inhabitants sleep peacefully without having any idea of the dangers that lurk in the shadows of the dark streets of the city of Musutafu.

It's a perfect night to test some of my latest and possibly dangerous gadgets in a controlled environment... So I'll use some guinea pigs while I enjoy the show and gather information.

"Field test #5 begins."

I hum happily, pressing a sequence of keys on my apparent toy laptop... Which has been subtly programmed by me to perform more complex actions. So I continue pressing a careful combination of keys until finally, I press the key with the picture of a train.

🚆 "The train goes Choo~Choo!" 🚆

My toy laptop announces childishly as I hack into the security cameras in the area and infiltrate the depths of my target's cybernet.

☆ *** Security Breach! ***

*** Remote access to ATM B-422... Executing commands.... ***

*** Full Access Granted! ***

My Quirk really is terrifying and fantastic.

"That message on our phones was real! This will definitely be our biggest robbery!" Guinea Pig #1 exclaims in shock, as the ATM I hacked rains money on him and his small group of accomplices.