Chapter 1: Thank you for dying, come back soon! ☆

AN: Rewritten Chapter (10/14/2023)

My Chaos Academia: Brotherhood

Chapter 1: Thank you for dying, come back soon!

"Come on, kill the protagonist!" I exclaim irritably, throwing popcorn at my television screen, watching as the villain on duty is unable to defeat the protagonist, who lies defenseless on the ground. He is right in front of you!

"Break his neck, shoot him... Do something." I growl on the edge of my seat only to be disappointed to hear the villain explain his evil plan. Red flag!

Needless to mention, conveniently after that, the protagonist had a motivational flashback, allowing him to defeat the villain against all odds... And once again everything is under control thanks to the power of love and friendship!

"Total disappointment! Cliche!" I boo, pointing my thumb down as if I were a Roman Emperor sentencing the episode I just watched to death. 95% of Shonen anime are the same!

Especially My Hero Academia! How can villains be so incompetent? The protagonist should have died in the first season at most... Stupid plot armor.

"I'm sure I'd make an even better villain! Hah!" I exclaim happily with a small shark smile spreading across my face, grabbing the remote and randomly tuning to another channel.

"Diplomatic tensions between East and West continue to rise as more world powers begin to deploy troops to their borders..."

I'm not interested...

"The United Nations (UN) will hold an emergency meeting in the coming hours, meanwhile North Korea and China have promised strategic support to Russia in order to maintain stability in the region..."

Boring...

"Experts assure that the risk of a large-scale military conflict is practically zero, however, some service stations and supermarkets have been overcrowded, causing a considerable increase in the price of gasoline and toilet paper..."

I turn off the TV with a small sinking feeling in my stomach before shaking my head quickly. "The news is very sensational and depressing nowadays." I murmur thoughtfully. I'm sure all this unnecessary drama will be resolved in a couple of days, some agreements here, other agreements there, and a handshake for the cameras.

Stupid adults, don't learn anything from movies and animes... Much less from the mistakes of the past, they are only interested in money regardless of the damage they cause to others. Either way, it's not like I can do anything about it...

But that won't affect my mood! Because today is a very special day for me! Today my parents are returning home after a long business trip around the country to celebrate my fantastic 13th birthday.

And with them but no less important is my birthday gift! A new and improved science kit, with which I plan to get into a lot of mischief without anyone catching me.

Despite being just a kid, I am very cunning and maybe a little manipulative. I can't help it... I love chaos!

Sometimes a child just wants to see the world burn...

I blame TV and video games for that! I'm just a poor victim of the system! Or that's what I always tell my traumatized school counselor, hehe...

Although unfortunately, my intelligence is nothing compared to that of my favorite character from the anime One Punch Man... Child Emperor! What envy! It would be really awesome to build my own giant robot and unleash chaos around me.