Hours later I feel nauseous with a terrible headache and no good idea to make a plan. I was worried about Dean not crying or speaking, she may have an awful breakdown soon and I really don't want her to. She look at me as I lean over the cup of tea in my hand absorbing the aromatic heat, her eyes bore into mines and I trembled spilling some of my tea over the rim of the teacup. I put down the cup of tea as I started to shiver feeling cold, it is either she was fearless or she has already given up on us saving them I think to myself.

  She went upstairs and when I got up there she was on her laptop, I took two aspirins and lie down on the bed with my eyes close hoping to sleep off my headache and sick feeling.

                    Dean's pov

  There are worst things than death that I have felt but Antoine hasn't, I intend to let him know what it is though and I was not planning on failing. I book my flight to Jamaica then Demar's for two days after, I drew up a ten foot container designed house plan and make a printed copy of it. I took it to Demar's father and brother and ask them to go to the building Demar was going to open his business in and use one of the ten foot containers.

  "I'll pay you each five hundred U.S dollars," I tell them when they stood asking me a bunch of questions and hesitating.

  They both fan off my offer and went away. Back inside our room Demar lay in worried slumber, from his phone search list I pull up Bad-Drugs and research him, he better have guns or I'll beat the don out of him I say in my head. Then from Demar's hacking code I enter the global traveling schedule for container ships and seek out one that will be going near or passing the North Sentinel island. When I found what I wanted I shift my attention to aircraft.

  "Money is good and money gives you power if you handle it well," I murmur a quote of mines.

  The next day while Demar was out I packed our small suitcases and put a large some of money in our bags that could be carried through the airports, I took my phone from where he had hidden it and watch all the videos then reply to the received text. Hell cannot contain both of us, see you whenever I make it there if you aren't already on your way here.

  The message was viewed immediately and I plug in my phone to charge, death was too good for Antoine he needed to feel how it feels to want to die. I sat down and carefully make a list then spend the rest of the day deep in thoughts. My mother came over with dinner and force me to eat, I took two fork fulls and cover up the rest. Ms. Maize stayed home the next day and tried to do everything to make me alright, she gave the house a once over, cook a small pot of garlic buttered shrimps and spaghetti, massage my shoulders while telling me to just pray.

  Desmond came with Cam the day before my flight. "Mi nuh waan lose yuh, suh please come back or we a guh come. See if yuh poison him or somn caz him too much now and mi caan manage," she says between her crying.

  I hug her and kiss her forehead. "I'll be seeing you soon and we'll be hosting a baby shower for my nephew," I tell her conspiratorially.

"Dean!" She exclaims hitting me then started to laugh.

  After they left Demar tells me the time and place to pick up the cameras he had ordered and ship to Jamaica, he explains how to pack it inside the case that I'd be collecting as well and then give me a new phone that already had all the numbers of importance saved into it. He refused to have sex with me and tells me point blank that I may have to give Antoine some, his eyes held a questioning hurt and I didn't vouch on the topic since we already reason that I should do everything I can to ensure Adajay didn't lose her baby.

  I will not be opening my legs to Antoine, not even by force I say in my head while staring in his eyes the next day before going into the truck. On the plane I rub my hand lightly over the hair clip my mother had bought and sharpen down the back edge of, I will kill him if he tries to force me to have sex with him, I'm not young and coward anymore and I have no feelings for him. It's either I get to kill him or capture him and punish him.

   I wasn't going to bargain with him on any grounds which is why I did not carry my sons, Antoine is not my God and I will not bow to any demands. The plane lands and I check out and rent a car, I call Demar as I drive to the guest house I'll be staying at and he was busy on the wharf getting the container unto the ship. After checking into the guesthouse I went and pick up the package, I like where my room was I can go in and out without too much eyes on me and I needed to be unseeen for all I know Antoine had eyes and ears everywhere.

  Demar calls to ensure that I set the cameras just as how he ask me to after I insert the tiny micro chips he had given me into the rightful spaces. I bathe and drive downtown to Matthews Lane, seeing the iron bars blocking the road I hissed I hissed and dialed Bad-Drugs number. He answer the phone aggressively and so with a feisty attitude I say.

"Yuh answer yuh phone like mi a hoist yuh up a night time, try send come move dem barrier here cause mi nah walk from out yah suh."

  "Who is this?" He asks sounding intrigue.

Firmly I answer. "Mrs. Head-Shot."

To be continued...