The last thump drive contains all of my information including my bank accounts, all the children and our family informations and I was very surprised to find a tab with not only Antoine's banking information, but everything about Antonia and her FBI fiancé. Chadwick's information top the list for Antoine's other family members then every chappa's information including the ones that had died. He had purchased several containers that he listed for storage of a barrage of items and tools, then a list of places to build a secret hideout.

  Several photos of where we had camped before coming here was the last set of pictures added to his photo gallery on this thump drive and my head spin a bit as I try to understand and digest all that I was seeing. A list of the biggest tech companies was what I view next, then a range of guns and ammunitions. Photos of a younger me was stored on a tab titled MY WORLD and my heart skipped a beat, it was an album I realize when I view the other photos of me, him, us together, the children and our families.

  I replace the thump drives back to it's hiding spot, add some more wood to the fire and water to the pot before going into the tent to sleep. When I awake I had to catch back up the fire that had gone out, then after I ate some chocolate chip cookies with a cool cup of milk I begin cooking the dinner. Only one thing kept worrying me from all that I'd seen on the thump drives and it was my banking information, Demar could have respected my privacy and not go search it out and store it without my knowledge I think a bit angry with him. With a loud sigh I push it to the back of my mind and focus my attention on cooking a delicious pot of soup along with the grill chicken and vegetable wraps I'll be preparing.

  When they all came back the dinner was almost ready. "Great timing," I stated to my mom who plopped down on the seat beside me looking happily exhausted.

  She smile and say. "We grab a few bites on the way and they had baked goodies, sandwiches, grilled hot dogs and some other things at some locations. The souvenir shops had snack shops too, it was fun."

  I smile brightly at her seeing the genuine happiness glistening in her eyes, Datoiñe came over to me and I hug him and squeeze him affectionately. The evening was filled with happy chatter of the tour they all went on and the children made sounds like the deers, it was cute and funny and my heart swelled with happiness seeing their beautiful happy faces light up as they join in the conversation.

"I want to do this everyday," I whisper to Demar.

  "Very soon," he whispered back in response then hand me a small bag from the table beside us.

  Just great, I think and thanked him for bringing me one of my absolute favorites. One by one I crack open the pepper shrimps and ate until there was none left, couldn't he have brought ten more bags or a hundred for that matter. I chuckle at my thoughts and was glad those sitting around wasn't paying attention to me, I took a deep breath as I bask in the beauty of the trees blowing in the breeze. This place was so comforting I definitely want to come back, we could camp here for a month or two enjoying the natural beauty along with everything here.

  The following morning we pack up the tents and all our stuff after breakfast, we did the basics before loading into the vehicles and leaving with our heads filled with memories. We would only make one stop as we traverse another route back home and that was at a national park hotel, that will save us the work from setting up and pulling back down the tents. Then home bound in the morning so that Demar and his employees won't lose their jobs.

  Africa is beautiful and I wanted to see it all, with my friends and families too. I kiss the top of Deñalo's head as he came into the cab and perch on my lap, they were my everything and more. He was out of my lap and off to the living area again as Adalan came and peek out at us, Demar snorted a lopsided grin and I clasped my hands with his. Wherever life takes us from here I wanted to spend it with him, there's no greater joy than watching our children grow up and being there for them with all the love and support parents should give their children.

  All the suffering I had endured seems like nothing now, it had made me strong, smarter and look at life in ways I wouldn't have otherwise. I will never have a perfect relationship because Demar and I are both imperfect, but as long as he was here for me I will always be here for him too. I brought our clasped hands to my lips and kiss his knuckles lightly, I heard him gulp and look up into his shrewd assessing eyes no longer feeling shy and ease over to plant a kiss on his cheek.

  Is he blushing? I grin at his expression watching him folding and unfolding his lips.

To be continued...