🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼

Start from the beginning

"Assalamualaikum mamma, aap log ki shopping hogayi ho to mai drop kardu." Zufar said. All the ladies were shocked to see him there.

"Walaikumassalam beta. Tum yaha. Is waqt to tum office me hote ho." Sabreen had a knowing smirk on her face.

"Ji wo mera kaam hogaya to socha aap logo ko accompany kardu." Scratching the back of his neck he said.

"Ha ha sab jante hai tumhara accompany karna hum log." Tahira begum laughed, others joining her.

Aaliya was red hearing them talk about them.

"Chalo beta aagaye ho to jewellery select kar lo. Accha rahega." Yamina pushed him towards Aaliya and send them to jewellery shop.

..
..

"Ye kaisi lag rahi hai?" Aaliya showed him a ring which had a simple diamond in the middle surrounded by small diamonds.

"Bohot khubsurat." He whispered in her ear, making her blush. Pushing him aside, she asked the salesperson to pack the ring.

Zufar saw a beautiful pendant.

"Hey, can you please show me that." He asked one of the salesperson. The salesperson nodded and showed him the pendant.

Delicately taking it in his hands, he checked it and nodded.

"Hmmm pack this." Handing it back, he said.

...
...

"Dua, tum kya chah rahi ho. Matlab ring, pendant ya kuch or?" Ehsan asked entering the jewellery shop.

"Umm..mujhe kuch bhi chalega." Dua meekly said. But secretly she had a liking for payals.

Ehsan nodded confused.

She saw a beautiful payal dangling on the display, wanting to buy it immediately but it was clearly expensive.

Ehsan saw her looking at the payal lovingly. He knew now what he need to buy.

Asking the salesperson, he took the bag and urged to look for anything she wanted. Nodding in no, she went out.

...
...

"Chalo baccho, agar tumhari shopping hogayi hai to hum ghar chalte hai. Sham bhi bohot ho chuki hai." Sabreen said moving towards their car.

"Aaliya mere saath jayegi mamma." Zufar said taking her hand in his.

"Koi baat nahi beta." Tahira smiled and nodded.

...
...

"Tumhe or kuch to nahi chahiye na. Honeymoon pe kaha jana chahogi?" Taking her hand in his, he kept it on his thigh.

Aaliya coughed hearing the word honeymoon.

"Jaha aap le jaye." Pushing the strand of hair, she whispered making him smile.

"Hmm." Turning the steering wheel to right, he stopped as they reached khan mansion.

Taking her hand to his mouth, he placed a soft kiss and said his goodbye.

"Allah hafiz." He said.

"Allah hafiz, pohoch kar call kariyega." She said making him smile at her care.

"Ji or kuch." He asked.

Shaking her head, she moved out. Waving him bye, she went in.

..
..

It was finally Friday. The haldi and mehendi ceremony were kept in close family. Only their family.

Today, it was nikah of Dua and Ehsan and rukhsati of Aaliya and Zufar.