Acknowledgements

Acknowledgements:

I would honestly like to thank all the readers that actually find my writing good. I love that I get to take my obsession for Teen Wolf and put it into writing. I've always tried writing books but never been able to go through with it so honestly without the encouragement from you guys I don't think I would have ever seen this through. I have a new passion for writing books now and plan on writing a whole bunch more including a sequel for this very soon. Since I can't name all of you I would like to thank these people in general but I appreciate everyone that read at least one chapter because it meant a lot to me. I would like to thank @Elenaxx33 and @fluffymeowcat for literally commenting on every chapter I ever published. You guys honestly don't know how much it made me smile to read your comments everyday and I can't thank you enough for all the helpful suggestions that made this book even better. But most of all I would like to thank @jinx1996 for being just plain awesome, helping me out with the book and putting up with all my random mid crisis tweets while watch supernatural. If you haven't already go check out some of her books because their all really great and she's a amazing writer. Anyways that's the end of this book, I'll be writing the sequel very soon, and I already got some great ideas for the title. Follow me for updates on all of my latest books and short stories. All rights are reserved to MTV teen wolf except for my character Lucy. Hope you continue to enjoy my stories and happy reading.