Chapter 38

Chapter 38

I'm so sick of everyone keeping secrets from me. Well there's one person I know will tell me the truth or at least what the hell happened last night. I take the car to Stiles and pull up into his driveway. Getting out I walk to the door but before I can knock Stiles swings the door open. "What do you want!" He snaps and I take a step back. "I was just wondering if we could talk about what happened last night?" I ask. "There's nothing to talk about." Stiles says slamming the door in my face.

I sit there in shock as I hear him lock the door. Now I have to find out what I did last night that made Stiles hates me so much. The rage boils up inside of me and I kick the door open without barely trying. "Stiles we need to talk!" I yell as Stiles comes running down the stairs. "What the hell, why did you break my door?" he yells looking at the broken lock. "Sorry I needed to talk and I wasn't taking no for a answer." He looks at me and turns away. "Ok fine we'll talk, god what the heck has gotten into you?" He mutters. "That's what I would like to know."

I have never felt more out of place sitting on Stiles bed as he types away on his computer then right now. Moments pass of awkward silence as he continues to ignore me. "Ok why are you so mad at me?" I finally say. "You honestly don't remember anything that happened last night do you?" He asks and I shake my head no in response. He sighs thinking of something to say "Look as much as I would love to re-live the events of last night we have bigger issues right now." He says finally turning to look at me for the first time. "Lucy have you been feeling off lately, you know not really yourself?" Stiles asks. "Besides being a freaking werewolf and blacking out all the time, no I'm just peachy!" I say sarcastically. "You said Derek was keeping something from you right? Well I think I might have just figured out what." He motions for me to come look at his computer. "You see ever since last night I've been looking into different kinds of werewolves and even some hybrid folklore trying to find anything that would explain your condition. It took hours to get past the twilight saga crap but I found a article on a culture that goes back hundred of years ago on a so called "Green eyed monster." He says. "Ok so what does that have to do with me?" I say confused. "The creature is described as a werewolf hybrid or sometimes even a wolf monstrosity because it neither had the blood thirsty eyes of a alpha nor the yellow eyes of a beta but instead eyes as green as the brightest forests it hunts in. The creature is its own kind standing alone without a pack much like the omega but more powerful then the strongest of alphas. It is said that the animals were so blood thirsty and evil that they were feared by all and eventually hunted to the point of extinction. It is rumored that some got away fleeing to the woods and that their bloodlines still live on but barely, every few hundred years the green eyed hybrids are said to be born within bloodlines without even knowing and if true its possible they could be living among us this very day." He reads off the article. "Wait so you think I'm one of those green eyes hybrid monsters?Well I hate to break it to you but if you haven't already noticed I don't have green eyes nor do I have the urge to main and kill daily." I say. "That's not exactly true last night when you blacked out you tried to attack me while your eyes glowed a bright green! Sound familiar because that's not all, you've been telling Scott and I for months now how you always feel angry well what if that's just the start of what's to come. I mean it would explain how you can hear better then any keenly sensed werewolf and how you can throw a alpha across the room without even lifting a muscle." Stiles explains. "The article also says that the people with this evil blood started out kind and whole hearted before the wolf completely took them over, turning them dark and eventually taking away their humanity becoming a true predator." He finishes. "Even if I was considering this to be real for half a second I would never turn into a monster like that article describes!" I yell at Stiles. "Lucy if you don't get help your going to turn into something much worse then any monster with a thirst for blood and death. If we don't do something now your going to end up killing someone."