Chapter 6

Chapter 6

  The next day during lunch Stiles introduces me to one of his and Scott's closest friends, Allison. She is kind and quiet, just like Scott but she also has this unspoken edge to her making me think she could be brave and out spoken when she wanted to. People always use to tell me I was pretty but standing next to Allison I paled in comparison with my dirty blonde hair and light green eyes. She has long, brown, curly locks with wide brown eyes to match. Allison's friend Lydia isn't any better. Lydia always looks like she's come right off a fashion shoot, wearing outfits I could only dream of ever pulling off and with her strawberry blonde hair and bright green eyes its no wonder her and Allison are best friends. Looks aside I love hanging out with them even if all Lydia ever wants to talk about is cute freshman.

  I still haven't forgotten about Scott lying to me the other day and something tells me he's avoiding me for the same reasons. As I'm walking to my next class I see him alone at his locker and decide to take this opportunity to get to the bottom of this. He seems to hear me coming before I'm even near him, looking a little panicked he closes his locker.

"Hi Lucy, what's up?" Scott says, nervously.

"Scott I want you to tell me who that man was the other day." I demand, without a greeting.

"Lucy, I don't-" I refuse to let Scott make more excuses.

"Don't say you have no idea, because we both know your a horrible lyre." obviously this is not news to Scott and he continues to stick with his story

"Honestly Lucy if I knew I would tell you but I don't, its probably nothing anyway. You should just let it go." He is defiantly hiding something from me.

"Scott, if you won't tell me then fine, I'll just go find someone that can. Unless you want to tell me what your hiding?" Scott stays silent as a girl comes into view as she walks towards us. Everything about her screams attention with her long blond hair in massive curls, and a leather jacket and mini skirt.

"I couldn't help but over hear your predicament and might be able to help" Just like that Scott changes from quiet and shy to protective and strong at the girls words.

"Erica get out of here this is none of your business!" He almost spits the words out.

"Oh, but Scott I think we both very well know that it's as every bit my business as it is Derek's." Derek? Now, as if I'm not even there the two continue to stare daggers at each other.

"Tell Derek to leave her alone, she doesn't know anything!" yells Scott. causing Erica to smirk.

"That's the thing, Derek wants her to know he thinks she can be useful. And unless you tell her the truth I'll be forced to." and with that Erica saunters off down the hall leaving me and Scott alone.

"You know what Scott your right I should probably just leave it alone. I'll go now." I'm only just turning around when he finally speaks.

"No, Erica's right I need to tell you before he gets to you" now I feel more confused then ever. He who? "If you really want to know, meet me at the Beacon Hills reserve tonight at 8pm and I'll tell you everything." Without another word he's gone. But I can sense he was holding out on one final detail to this whole mystery.