I let him slide out of me, he is still semi hard and covered in my juices and his cum.
As I get off him I lower my head to lick him clean completely. Making his body twitch every time I go over his tip.
"Baby please it's too much. Give me a couple of hours and I'm all yours again. But I'm spent."
I grin as I lie down beside him. "I just needed to clean up the mess we made. I need some time as well."
He turns his head towards me, catching my lips with his.
"Thanks for making my life so much better. I can't wait to call you my wife. Mrs Ricciardo."

I smile. "I really love the sound of that. Soon to be husband." We both feel a bit sleepy and doze off to sleep pretty soon.
After we wake up from our nap, we make love again, before going to the shop to get some food for the next couple of days.

Back home I text Paul to tell him I'm available to join them tomorrow at Duke to sing.
He immediately texts me back that they will definitely need me tomorrow as it's request night. I haven't heard of it before, but apparently the guests can put in requests of songs they want the band to play and if I'm there they will be able to do a lot more, because there's always a lot of requests for songs sang by female singers. And Paul has an amazing voice, but he can't do a Whitney Houston or Mariah Carey song. At least not the way the people ask for.

After that Daniel and I decide to check Instagram. We haven't really yet, because we just don't really care about social media, but since the announcements from McLaren and Red Bull and also his own video message. His social media has been blowing up, so we sit down to go through the reactions.
I'm really pleased to see so many messages of support have poured in. People are welcoming him back to Red Bull with so much love.
Unfortunately there's also plenty of people who say he's done for and it's going to bring Red Bull down.

It definitely affects him even though he doesn't want to admit it.
I see his face drop every time he reads some comments that say he should just retire because he's never going to race at the front.

"Babe, please don't let them get to you. It's only the few who feel the need to be nasty. Do you see how many people are over the moon to have you back at Red Bull? The announcement itself has over a million likes. The fans love you, they want you to succeed. The people that say hateful things aren't fans. They're just a bunch of wankers, if I may quote Gunther, who have nothing better to do with their lives. Don't let them bring you down." I tell him when I take his phone away from him.

"I know, it shouldn't bother me, but I'm only human. It hurts. They don't even really know me, they don't know how much the last couple of years have weighed on me. Why do some people feel the need to be so cruel and hateful. What did I do to them to make them feel that way about me?"

I pull him against me, his head resting on my shoulder "there's nothing you did to make them act like that. It's just their nasty personalities and the fact that they are safe behind their phone or tablet. They would probably never say those things in your face, because they are too scared."
He gives me a kiss on my cheek.
"Thank you baby. I know you are right." I hear him sigh.
"If people would say these things about me I wouldn't like it either." I say but I hear Daniel clear his throat and I realize what he means. "Oh right I guess they already do that. I'm a gold digging nobody who only wants to be with you to get famous."

My fingers comb through his dark curls, massaging his scalp. I can feel him relax a bit more as he leans against me.
"Let's watch a movie and then maybe we can cook dinner together?" I suggest, he chuckles as a response. "You know I'm not the best cook right?"
"Doesn't matter. We can do it together. We can do anything together."

Kelly and I are waiting in front of the apartment building for Charlotte.
Today I'm going to try on wedding dresses. I'm still not even really comprehending that fact. But here we are, in the sun. Waiting for Charlotte.
Kelly booked an appointment at a bridal store in Nice. She suggested that one as it is a bigger store with a lot more designer options.
I really have no idea about the designers, I always thought if I were ever to get married I would probably go to some bridal outlet to buy one with discount.